An error is reported in the schematic diagram of cadence when running DRC, and the error information is as follows.
[cadence-DRC]error: Possible pin type conflict GND/VCC Power Connected to Output
Step 1: run DRC to find and analyze the error source
Run DRC. After the above error is output, the green circle is error. Click it to display the error message. We can see the green error reporting circle page. Clicking on the pin attribute is connected to the pin attribute output (the output attribute will generate the VCC on the previous page, resulting in the device sharing a VCC network), but normally, the pin attribute is passive/power. Therefore, we manually change the properties of the device pin to normal.
Step 2: Change [edit part] to power attribute
Select the power component, right-click and select [edit part] to enter pin modification in schematic library mode (it is impossible to change pin attribute in this mode), and change output to power attribute (or passive)
Step 3: run DRC again to solve the problem~
- [Solved] ERROR #8003 More than one page is numbered 1.
- How to Solve Error: could not list the contents of folder
- [Solved] Failed to allocate graph: MYRIAD device is not opened.
- Android studio does not prompt error messages [How to Solve]
- [Solved] KEIL Compile Error: Error: L6220E: Load region LR_IROM1 size (65552 bytes) exceeds limit (65536 bytes)……
- Filezilla Error: You appear to be behind a NAT router. Please configure the passive mode settings and …
- Buffer I/O Error in /var/log/messages
- [Solved] Vue Error: Failed to mount component: template or render function not defined
- Solve the data transfer between vue irrelevant components error: this.$store.commit is not a function
- Vue el-table Error: Duplicated keys detected This may casuse an update error
- Deep learning model error + 1: CUDA error: device side assert triggered
- How to Solve VS2019 Re-generate Error
- Xilinx Vitis Error Launching Program: Memory write error MMU section translation fault
- Unknown custom element: [xxx] – did you register the component correctly…
- Sublime text 3 does not support Chinese/[decode error – output not UTF-8] solution
- css-rcurlyexpected Error: css-rcurlyexpected at-rule, or selector expected, Do not use empty rulesets
- [Solved] Quartus II waveform simulat error: error: waveform2 vwf. VT (30): near “,” syntax error, unexpected “, ‘# * * error
- [Solved] eclipse Error: Error:A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- Using elementui El-dialog as a subcomponent to close an error
- [Solved] ENSP Failed to Start AR Device error code: 40