Error: “The method getContextPath() from the type HttpServletRequest refers to the missing type String”
Solution: See if the project’s jre is different from your local name (the jre version or the name is different will cause this problem).
1. Right-click the project-Build Path-Configure Build Path, under the Libraries option, you will find an error jre Libraries, remove it.
2. Then right-click the project-Build Path-Add Library, select JRE System Library, select Workspace defaulr JRE (jdk1.6) (the JDK has been successfully installed and configured before), and then Finish.
Note: For your own experience, you must also check whether the environment variable configuration is correct, and then restart Eclipse and recompile the program clear.
- NVM ERROR open \settings.txt: The system cannot find the file specified
- Sublime text 3 does not support Chinese/[decode error – output not UTF-8] solution
- Maven configuration error: JAVA_HOME not found in your environment
- Error: a JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- JSP error: The superclass “javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet” was not found on the Java Build Path
- Error. Onload failed when ‘rjava’ was calculated in loadnamespace()
- [Solved] error: failed to run custom build command for `librocksdb-sys v6.17.3`
- Plugin is too old, please update to a more recent version, or set ANDROID_DAILY_OVERRIDE environment
- postman Error:There was an error connecting to XXXX
- error while loading shared libraries: lib*.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- [Solved] At least one of these environment variable is needed to run this program
- Spark-SQL Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again Exceptio
- [Solved] Error C1189: #error: Please use the /MD switch for _AFXDLL builds
- Eclipse Tomcat Error creating bean with name ‘sqlSessionFactory’ defined in URL…
- Could not initialize class gnu.io.RXTXCommDriver problem solution
- Error (active) e1696 cannot open source file “errno.H” rpgworld problems encountered in installing visual studio 2017
- Spring deployment error: Could not open ServletContext resource [/db.properties]
- Cmake Error The C compiler identification is GNU 7.5.0 — The CXX compiler identification is unknown
- The spring project is normal locally, and the bean cannot be found error is thrown when entering the docker container
- [Samtools] Run error: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0 or libncurses.so.5 or libtinfow.so.5