Error: “The method getContextPath() from the type HttpServletRequest refers to the missing type String”
Solution: See if the project’s jre is different from your local name (the jre version or the name is different will cause this problem).
1. Right-click the project-Build Path-Configure Build Path, under the Libraries option, you will find an error jre Libraries, remove it.
2. Then right-click the project-Build Path-Add Library, select JRE System Library, select Workspace defaulr JRE (jdk1.6) (the JDK has been successfully installed and configured before), and then Finish.
Note: For your own experience, you must also check whether the environment variable configuration is correct, and then restart Eclipse and recompile the program clear.
- QT Error: Failed to create vertex shader [Three Methods to Fix]
- NVM ERROR open \settings.txt: The system cannot find the file specified
- Sublime text 3 does not support Chinese/[decode error – output not UTF-8] solution
- How to Solve null/hadoopbinary/wintils.exe Error
- Maven configuration error: JAVA_HOME not found in your environment
- JSP error: The superclass “javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet” was not found on the Java Build Path
- [Solved] Hadoop Error: Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.app.MRAppMaster
- Error. Onload failed when ‘rjava’ was calculated in loadnamespace()
- Error: a JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- How to Solve cocos2dx msb3073 Error
- [Solved] VSCode Edit LaTeX Error: Recipe terminated with error.
- [Solved] error: external/googletest/googletest: MODULE.TARGET.STATIC_LIBRARIES.libgtest already defined
- [Solved] Android Studio Error:SDK location not found.
- Appium Top 10 Common Error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] error: failed to run custom build command for `librocksdb-sys v6.17.3`
- git_error:unable to auto-detect email address [How to Solve]
- error while loading shared libraries: lib*.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Plugin is too old, please update to a more recent version, or set ANDROID_DAILY_OVERRIDE environment
- postman Error:There was an error connecting to XXXX
- Eclipse Error: javax.servlet.annotation.WebFilter [Solved]