error MSB8011: Failed to register output. Please try enabling Per-user Redirection or register the component from a command prompt with elevated permissions.
Cause of formation: in versions above win7, only administrator privileges can run regsvr32.exe program, that is, only administrator privileges can register controls or DLLs.
1. When running vs, right-click to run with administrator privileges. Do not open vs directly.
2. Engineering – > Propertier–> Linker–> General–> Register Output–> NO。
- [Solved] ArcGIS Error: Packaging succeeded, but publishing failed
- How to Solve VMware Workstation Error: The VMware Authorization Service is not running.
- How to Solve cocos opens other items error
- Eclipse Graphical Layout Error: Failed to find the style corresponding to the id 2130772027
- Error while trying to run project:unable to start debugging.the debugger is not properly installed. run setup to install or repa
- Network error: SoftWare caused connection abort [How to Solve]
- How to Solve pod Error: “Authentication token is invalid or unverified. Either verify it with the email that…”
- [Cadence Allegro PCB Design] error: Possible pin type conflict GND/VCC Power Connected to Output
- Dev C++ Error: error: ld returned 1 exit status [How to Solve]
- How to Fix the printer error 0x00000709 on Windows
- QT Error: Failed to create vertex shader [Three Methods to Fix]
- DevC++ Error: [Error] Id returned 1 exit status [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Android Studio Error:This view is not constrained, it only has designtime positions
- Cocoapods Upgrade Error: ffi * * * * [How to Solve]
- An error occurs when trying to pipe a python program to CD- sys.excepthook is missing lost sys.stderr
- [Solved] Vs error: link: fatal error lnk1168: unable to open for writing
- [Solved] bee must have one register DataBase alias named `default`
- [Solved] internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:892 ^Error: Cannot find module ‘C:\Users\LX\Desktop\Node_DEMO\a
- Failed to find Build Tools revision 30.0.3 [How to Solve]
- QT Error: ‘C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\\VC\\BIN\\x86_amd64\\link.exe‘ failed