There are 30 errors during editing. The errors are: error: #20: identifier “hal_statustypedef” is undefined. After checking, all required Hal_Statustypedef files contain #include “stm32f4xx_hal_def.H”, which is contained in the options for target C/C + + inclusion path.
Rivers/CMSIS/device/St/stm32f4xx/include, and find stm32f4xx in the folder_hal_Def.H, which can also be seen in the compiled project.
This problem is quite common. Basically, such an alarm occurs only when you add your own C file. Just add #include “stm32f0xx_hal.H” at the beginning of your own C file. Note that it is the beginning.
- [Solved] UE4 Error: Serial loading Unknown structure
- [Solved] C++ Compile Error: prerequisites are different [How to Solve]
- How to Solve QT and PCIe interactive loading setupapi.H error
- [Solved] error adding symbols: File in wrong format collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
- How to Solve NPM update check failed Error
- [Solved] Failed to resolve: com.serenegiant:common:1.5.20
- [Solved] Mac Cmake Complie openmp Error: fatal error: ‘omp.h‘ file not found
- C++：error C2872: ‘byte‘: ambiguous symbol [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Compilation error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type…
- Preprocessor Symbols setting error: error: redefinition of enumerator
- [Solved] matlab error: try to write SCRIPT vl_sift is executed as a function
- C Language error: two or more data types in declaration specifiers
- [Solved] Project Upgrade Gradle error (Bugly is integrated)
- It can be opened with localhost, but not with IP address. The request host name is invalid
- fatal error: libusb.h: No such file or directory [How to Solve]
- [Solved] internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:892 ^Error: Cannot find module ‘C:\Users\LX\Desktop\Node_DEMO\a
- [Solved] Keil5 burn STM32F chip Error: error: Flash download failed – “cortex-m4″“
- Error in loading latex project compilation [How to Solve]
- [Solved] ENSP Failed to Start AR Device error code: 40
- Etcd Error: mvcc: database space exceeded