There are 30 errors during editing. The errors are: error: #20: identifier “hal_statustypedef” is undefined. After checking, all required Hal_Statustypedef files contain #include “stm32f4xx_hal_def.H”, which is contained in the options for target C/C + + inclusion path.
Rivers/CMSIS/device/St/stm32f4xx/include, and find stm32f4xx in the folder_hal_Def.H, which can also be seen in the compiled project.
This problem is quite common. Basically, such an alarm occurs only when you add your own C file. Just add #include “stm32f0xx_hal.H” at the beginning of your own C file. Note that it is the beginning.
- Failed to register bundle identifier. The app identifier “xxx” cannot be registered to your developm
- Eslint Error:“Identifier xxx is not in camel case“
- QT Error: use of undeclared identifier [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Error: e0020 does not define identifier “sleep”“
- Error c2065: “gwl_wndproc”: undeclared identifier [How to Solve]
- Error c2065: ‘QAPP’: undeclared identifier [Solved]
- [Solved] Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘ajax‘); Cannot read property ‘ajax‘ of undefined
- [Solved] AgilePLM error: Ora-00904: “A”.”ITEM_NUMBER”: invalid identifier
- [Solved] Android Studio Error: Use of undeclared identifier ‘cv‘
- [Solved] Vs2015 error c2065: undeclared identifier error (__func__)
- [Solved] Failed to load response data: no data found for resource with given identifier
- Clion new method shows undefined reference to solution
- Configure. AC: error: possibly undefined macro [How to Solve]
- [Solved] C++ error: undefined reference to `xxx‘
- MFC:: error C2065: “IDD_DIALOG1”: undeclared identifier Sending and handling custom messages in MFC threads
- [Solved] spring boot – JPA–H2 Error: H2 error: “Syntax error in SQL statement … expected identifier“
- error: undefined reference to `calculate()` [How to Solve]
- [Solved] cortex_M3 freeRTOS Error: undefined reference to `_sbrk‘
- [Solved] Qt Error: undefined reference to xxxxx
- Element table Error: ‘tableId‘ of undefined“ [How to Solve]