there are three common solutions to this problem:
the first is to delete the PCB file and create a new one, which is the most unacceptable.
the second way is to delete the CLASS in question, please refer to this article. http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_6b79ac7d0101furd.html
there is another one that I just encountered this time. The problem is that although the schematic diagram encapsulation is drawn in the schematic library, there is no encapsulation when the actual schematic diagram is opened.
the solution is as follows:
dot Update, will prompt you to Update successfully.
2. Update the schematic diagram to PCB
and then we’re done.
- Update ad schematic to PCB, failed to match
- Many unknown pins appear when converting the schematic diagram of Altium design to PCB
- Common cases of ad reporting an error as unknown pin
- The element “extra pin The solution of “in normal of part” warning
- Solution to the incomplete display of the principle icon number exported by smartpdf in Ad
- Springboot project start swagger prompt error err_ CONNECTION_ Refused solution
- Solution of off grid pin in Ad
- Unloading and installation of node and NPM of Vue Foundation
- [Fixed] Unity error CS1704: An assembly with the same name `UnityEngine.UI’ has already been imported
- Error generating Ca in OpenSSL: TXT_ DB error number 2
- Vue running error: error failed to compile with 1 errors, browser error: cannot get/
- 2017 vs can’t reference problem solution
- An error occurred while Windows was synchronizing with *.*.*.*
- Solution of running error reporting attributeerror: ‘rectangle’ object has no property ‘normalized’
- Solution to Dell server system halted
- Solve the ad schematic compilation warning (off grid net label XXX at XXX)
- Windows 7 system update failed – WindowsUpdate_ 800B0100
- Solve the Google Chrome Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED problem
- Solve the problem of VC6.0 open crash and OpenGL glut32.lib library
- How to generate UML Diagrams from Java code in Eclipse