ApplicationContextException: Unable to start ServletWebServerApplicationContext due to missing ServletWebServerFactory bean.
When I started the web project of springboot, I suddenly reported an error. At first, I suspected that I had forgotten to add the web dependency, but I found that it was not;
<dependency> <groupId>org.springframework.boot</groupId> <artifactId>spring-boot-starter-web</artifactId> <version>2.3.8.RELEASE</version> </dependency>
Later, after checking for a long time, I found that I made a small mistake. It turned out that I accidentally dropped the @ springbootapplication annotation. I hope you don’t make the same mistake. When starting a web project without the @ springbootapplication annotation, the spring container can’t create the class servletwebservercapplicationcontext, And springboot project also can’t get up, bug solved, thanks for watching.
- Your ApplicationContext is unlikely to start due to a @ComponentScan of the default package
- Apache failed to start due to SSL library certificate has expired
- Andorid: Installation failed due to invalid APK file due to version mismatch
- Oracle can’t start the database due to deleting DBF file by mistake
- Error: (serious: a child container failed during start) (server component failed to start so Tomcat is unable)
- E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with –fix-missing?
- [OpenGL] cannot start this program because the computer is missing glut32.dll. Try to re install the program to fix this problem. …
- Solve the problem of unable to start under zookeeper Linux
- win10 unable to start ssh-agent service, error :1058 solution
- [unable to read project file xxxxx, XXX failed to load project file, name cannot start with “<" character (hex value 0x3c)] exception handling method
- IE8: this operation cannot be completed due to error 80020101
- Debugging failed under vscode Ubuntu, unable to open libc-start. C raise. C, etc
- In the XML configuration file of spring jdbc.properties The connection to the database failed due to garbled code
- Error checking for updates: unable to start update checking (error code is 4:0x80070005 – system level)
- ERROR: Could not install packages due to an OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
- Failed to read artifact descriptor for xxx:jar Missing
- Unable to access javax.servlet.servletexception [How to Solve]
- NPM run serve reported an error “NPM err! Missing script: start”
- Failed to initialize nvml driver / library version mismatch due to automatic update of NVIDIA driver
- Ubuntu failed to start sshd with an error: failed to start OpenBSD secure shell server