Error content: importerror: C extension: DLL load failed: access denied. not built. If you want to import pandas from the source directory, you may need to run ‘python setup.py build_ ext –inplace –force’ to build the C extensions first.
Reason for error reporting: it may be caused by deleting the installation dependency package of pandas in the environment by mistake, or by deleting the anti-virus software. Generally, the latter does it.
Solution 1: uninstall pandas:
PIP uninstall pandas , reinstall:
PIP install pandas
if you use the above method, you may make mistakes
Error content: error: could not install packages due to an oserror: [errno 13] permission denied: ‘your project path \ venv \ lib \ site packages \ pandas\_ libs\
Check the permissions.
Error reason: it means that there are missing files in the folder reported above and cannot be downloaded.
Solution 2: delete the folder and reinstall pandas. For example, in this example, delete pandas under site packages. Remember to delete pandas under site packages instead of site packages. Don’t make a mistake. Delete all the environment and you’ll be finished.
If it’s still the previous error, congratulations. I’ve been confused for half an hour. Hahaha……..
Why?The reason is that with Shadu software, I don’t need to repeat what sahdu software is. I know everything: the inner corners of a circle and. Because it is on, it causes the software to delete the PYD file during pandas installation font>
Solution 3: turn off the kill software, and then try again according to solution 2. It should be successful
if you still can’t, you can only be a freak. Ha ha ha. Just kidding, you can write private letters and step on the pit together!
- Error: could not install packages due to an environmenterror: [winerror 5] access denied.
- Could not install packages due to anenvironment error: [winerror 5] access denied
- Solve the problem of dynamically applying for permission, but still reporting an error of open failed: eacces (permission denied)
- pip install – PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
- Beeline connection hive2 reports an error permission denied
- Errors occured, no packages were upgraded. ⇒ ERROR: Failed to install packages to new root.
- Permission error: [errno 13] permission denied: ‘… ” xxx.pyd ‘
- Developing in Android java.net.SocketException : socket failed: eacces (permission denied) reported an error
- Git error: no permission remote: error: unable to unlink old ‘ README.md ‘ (Permission denied)
- R language packages installation failed: Error in install.packages: error reading from connection
- Android has applied for permission and still prompts open failed: eacces (permission denied)
- Solution to permission denied
- HTTP Error 401.1 – Unauthorized:Access is denied due to invalid credentials
- When installing mysql, an error occurs when executing the installation command with the CMD window. Install / Remove of the Service denied
- move_uploaded_file() failed to open stream: Permission denied
- “Permission denied” error in Oracle10g installation
- Ioerror: [errno 13] permission denied
- Solutions for permission denied
- git pull error: unable to unlink old (Permission denied)
- Python error: permissionerror: [errno 13] permission denied solution details