Error content: importerror: C extension: DLL load failed: access denied. not built. If you want to import pandas from the source directory, you may need to run ‘python setup.py build_ ext –inplace –force’ to build the C extensions first.
Reason for error reporting: it may be caused by deleting the installation dependency package of pandas in the environment by mistake, or by deleting the anti-virus software. Generally, the latter does it.
Solution 1: uninstall pandas:
PIP uninstall pandas , reinstall:
PIP install pandas
if you use the above method, you may make mistakes
Error content: error: could not install packages due to an oserror: [errno 13] permission denied: ‘your project path \ venv \ lib \ site packages \ pandas\_ libs\
Check the permissions.
Error reason: it means that there are missing files in the folder reported above and cannot be downloaded.
Solution 2: delete the folder and reinstall pandas. For example, in this example, delete pandas under site packages. Remember to delete pandas under site packages instead of site packages. Don’t make a mistake. Delete all the environment and you’ll be finished.
If it’s still the previous error, congratulations. I’ve been confused for half an hour. Hahaha……..
Why?The reason is that with Shadu software, I don’t need to repeat what sahdu software is. I know everything: the inner corners of a circle and. Because it is on, it causes the software to delete the PYD file during pandas installation font>
Solution 3: turn off the kill software, and then try again according to solution 2. It should be successful
if you still can’t, you can only be a freak. Ha ha ha. Just kidding, you can write private letters and step on the pit together!
- Uninstall Windows computer software, so that the uninstall is clean
- The app failed to start because there is no Qt platform to initialize
- Error report and solution of import panda in Windows 10
- Solve the problem that TeamViewer software prompts that the trial period has expired and cannot be operated remotely
- configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
- Importing the multiarray numpy extension module failed
- Question: cannot create windows service for mysql.error : 0 (install MySQL)
- Error watching file for changes: EMFILE
- Completely uninstall node and NPM on MAC
- An error was reported during MySQL 6.0 installation: start service failed
- Hadoop datanode using JPS to view the solution that can’t be started
- Python_ Part 2 programming problems (3)_ solve numpy.core.multiarray Failed to import problem
- Mac upgrade pip
- Another installation is in progress… “Or error code 0-1018
- Re installing Android studio always fails to install SDK when installing software (solution)
- Incomplete and “the Jupiter” distribution was not found
- Oracle complete uninstall manual
- The action ‘install’ for product ‘MySQL server 5.7.19’ failed
- How to delete the residual software files on the computer?