The error contents are as follows:
Manifest merger failed : android:exported needs to be explicitly specified for <activity>. Apps targeting Android 12 and higher are required to specify an explicit value for `android:exported` when the corresponding component has an intent filter defined.
When targeting is greater than or equal to Android 12, if some activities are configured with intent-filter, the exported property must be configured at the same time.
According to the error report, there are two solutions:
1. Modify the targetSdk of build.gradle less than 30.
2. Or add the export attribute to the <Intent-filter> tag in AndroidManifest.xml and assign it to true
- Flash back problem when Android studio plays music in sdcard through intent
- [Solved] Android Studio Compile Error: Could not determine java version from ‘11.0.8‘.
- [Solved] Android Studio Compile Error: Execution failed for task ‘:APP_MIDI:lintVitalRelease‘.
- [Solved] Android Studio Compile Error: Invalid main APK outputs : EarlySyncBuildOutput
- Android Studio compile error: build tools is corrupt [Solved]
- [Solved] Android Studio Compile error: Cannot use connection to Gradle distribution . as it has been stopped.
- [Solved] Android Studio Error: AAPT: error: file failed to compile
- [Solved] Android Error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not allowed to start service Intent
- [Solved] Android Studio Start Error: Missing essential plugin: org.jetbrains.android Please reinstall Android
- [Solved] Android-android studio apk Install Error: INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_MANIFEST_MALFORMED
- Android studio version 3.0 import version 2.2.2 error Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- [Solved] Android Studio 4.1 get manifestOutputDirectory error
- [Solved] Failed to apply plugin appears when Android studio imports a project
- [Solved] Windows Android Studio Cannot Start Error: Internal error. Please refer to https://code.google.com/p/android/issue
- [Solved] Cordova Android Compile Error: Execution failed for task ‘:packageDebug‘
- Flutter android studio runs gradle build error: Could not resolve all artifacts for configuration’:classpath’.
- Android Studio: Gradle project sync failed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Android Compile and Package Error: Invalid keystore format
- Android: How to Solve libuv Compile Error