Baidu did not search for the relevant problem, and finally found a temporary solution outside the wall.
It’s probably a bug of Zchunk, just disable Zchunk in the dnf configuration file.
>$ sudo vim /etc/dnf/ dnf.conf # Add the following at the end of the file zchunk = False # :wq save and exit # Restart packagekit service >$ sudo systemctl restart packagekit.service # Re-update the cache >$ sudo pkcon refresh force
- ArchLinux starts error after modifying MariaDB database path Can’t create test file /xxxxx/xxxxx-test
- How to Solve Error: libproxychains4.So error
- [Solved] Rabbitmq Server Error: unable to perform an operation on node ‘[email protected]‘. P
- [Solved] Failed to connect to server(code:1006)
- [Solved] CentOS build a docker error: job for docker.service failed….
- [Solved] Error(22) WARNING: IPv4 forwarding is disabled. Networking will not work.
- Docker service startup error: Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- Docker Pull Error: certificate signed by unknown authority
- NFS startup error: restart failed [How to Solve]
- Solve the VUE startup problem (You may use special comments to disable some warnings)
- How to Fix win10 video dxgkrnl fatal error
- Turn off eslint checksum and resolve formatting conflicts
- [Solved] PostgreSQL Remote Access Error: could not connect to server
- zabbix-Get value from agent failed: cannot connect to [[127.0.0.1]:10050]:  Connection refused
- Gitlab nginx wont start to work. [down: nginx: 1s, normally up, want up; run: log: (pid 20128)xxx]
- [Solved] Postgres Start Error: Job for postgresql.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- [Solved] Redis startup error Creating Server TCP listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind: No error
- Docker Open Error: Warning: docker.service changed on disk. Run ‘systemctl daemon-reload‘ to reload unit
- [Solved] Playbook Start Nginx Error: Unable to start service nginx: Job for nginx.service fd with error code
- [Solved] Fabric Start Network Error: Error: error getting endorser client for channel: endorser client failed to connect to