ERROR: Unable to find the development tool
cc in your path; please make sure that you have the package ‘gcc’ installed. If gcc is installed on your system, then please check that
cc is in your PATH.
You probably don’t have build-essential installed, and NVIDIA needs the compiler bits to actually install and handle the driver. Run sudo apt install build-essential and install the GCC compiler and such via that package.
- [Solved] NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn’t communicate with the NVIDIA drive
- [Solved] NVIDIA driver error: NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn’t communicate with the NVIDIA driver…
- Cmake Error The C compiler identification is GNU 7.5.0 — The CXX compiler identification is unknown
- Error: an error occurred while performing the step: “building kernel modules”. See/var/log/NV
- Ubutnu Qt Unable to start process Error: “make“ -f ‘ /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGL collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit sta
- Widgets are not available. Please install widgetsnbextension or ipywidgets 4.0
- [Solved] ./configure: error: the HTTP rewrite module requires the PCRE library
- How to Solve install dm.xmlsec.binding Error
- The pip installation package under Windows reports an error: Microsoft Visual C++ 9.0 is required Unable to find vcvarsall.bat
- [Solved] configure: error: C++ preprocessor “/lib/cpp” fails sanity check
- PLSQL even oracle11g problem on 64-bit machine: SQL*Net not properly installed and ORA-12154:TNS: cannot handle service name
- [Solved] Error: In the Function of ‘fmt::v8::detail::error_handler::on_error(char const*)’
- CUDA_ERROR_SYSTEM_DRIVER_MISMATCH [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Win nvidia-smi Cann’t Use,Failed to initialize NVML: Unknown Error
- [Solved] OpenGL PowerVR SDK Compiling Error: Could NOT find X11 (missing: X11_X11_INCLUDE_PATH X11_X11_LIB)
- Cocoapods Install ERROR: Error installing cocoapods: ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.
- [Solved] Linux R Pack Error: cram/cram_io.c:61:10: fatal error: lzma.h: No such file or directory
- [Solved] Xcode13.1 Upgrade Error: CocoaPods installed but not working Failed to build gem native extension
- [Solved] error: failed to run custom build command for `librocksdb-sys v6.17.3`
- [How to Fix]Unable to find the requested Boost libraries