I just installed pip in the windows environment on the machine to use it later when installing the package. Who knows that the first time I use pip to install asyncio, I get an error.
When using pip installation package under Windows 7×64, it prompts an error: Microsoft Visual C++ 9.0 is required (Unable to find vcvarsall.bat)
Environment: windows7 x64, python2.7, VS2012
The reason: the windows when using pip installation package requires a machine equipped with vs2008, VS2012 does not work, you do not want VS2008 installed, you can install a Micorsoft Visual C ++ Compiler for Python 2.7 packages
- [Solved] error: Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 is required. Get it with “Microsoft Visual C++ Build Tools“
- How to Fix “Microsoft Visual C ++ 14.0 is required” Error
- QT Error: ‘C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\\VC\\BIN\\x86_amd64\\link.exe‘ failed
- [Solved] Windows startup error: unable to find launcherrsxruntime.exe
- [Solved] Unity Error: Visual Studio Editor Package version 2.0.11 is available……..
- PIP Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using
- [Solved] ERROR: Unable to find the development tool `cc`
- Git under Windows reports an error: warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in ××××.××
- laravel Error mews/captcha is locked to version 3.2.4 and an update of this package was not requested.
- The imported project “c:\Microsoft.Cpp.Default.props” was not found
- [Solved] Excel plug in installation failed: unable to resolve the value of property ‘type’
- [Go] Solve can’t load package: cannot find module providing package github.com/xxxxx
- .NETproject compilation error. Type or namespace name could not be found. Visual studio automatically introduces dependency package (shortcut key)
- [Solved] Visual studio 2022 error LNK2019: unable to resolve external symbol for
- [Solved] Fatal error C1083: unable to open include file: ‘d3dx9.h’
- Unable to find bundled Java version =＞Mac Flutter [Android Studio Arctic Fox 2020.3.1]
- Error while trying to run project:unable to start debugging.the debugger is not properly installed. run setup to install or repa
- Visual Studio 2012 error C4996: ‘scanf’: This function or variable may be unsafe.
- [How to Fix]Unable to find the requested Boost libraries
- An error was reported when Maven package was running the packaged jar package: there is no main list attribute in xxx.jar, which can be solved by configuring Maven plugin