the last article recorded the Yocto environment construction, compilation.
home network wind, very slow to compile.
note the problems and solutions encountered while running qemu today.
result: the qemu window pops up, but closes after running for a while. Finally, Failed to run qemu: X Error: BadValue.
currently found method:
runqemu qemux86-64 nographic
runs the command, qemu should be up and running. But you can’t see the UI.
solution reference from: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56237078/yocto-failed-to-run-qemu-could-not-initialize-sdlx11-not-available p>
someone in the comment explains to connect with VNC server and create a virtual display so that you can not only run but also see the UI. I’ll try it later, and I’ll update the results.
- Building virtual machine environment based on kvm-qemu under ubuntu12.10 (12)
- 076_ OpenGL graphics program development practice
- Practice based on how to tango with Django 1.7 (1)
- Practice — CSS3 — frame animation to achieve special effects
- Solve the problem of error running xxxapplication command line is too long when compiling and running IntelliJ idea
- Idea running error running ‘application’: solution to command line is too long
- Idea for Mac setting JVM running parameters to solve running stuck problem
- Solutions to errors in virtual machine running in Android studio
- Mac running nltk.download () prompt certificate verity failed
- This error may also indicate that the docker daemon is not running.
- The solution of flashing back after the end of console program running
- Three solutions to flash back of program running result box under vs
- Solution: the process with ID XXXXXX is not currently running
- Solution of server not running yetexception in HBase
- Running setup.py install for sasl … error
- Unknown error: cannot find chrome binary when running selenium under Linux
- Idea: error running Name: command line is too long
- PX4 Offboard routine running sequence
- Problems encountered in running OpenGL
- Error encountered when running WCF