the last article recorded the Yocto environment construction, compilation.
home network wind, very slow to compile.
note the problems and solutions encountered while running qemu today.
result: the qemu window pops up, but closes after running for a while. Finally, Failed to run qemu: X Error: BadValue.
currently found method:
runqemu qemux86-64 nographic
runs the command, qemu should be up and running. But you can’t see the UI.
solution reference from: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56237078/yocto-failed-to-run-qemu-could-not-initialize-sdlx11-not-available p>
someone in the comment explains to connect with VNC server and create a virtual display so that you can not only run but also see the UI. I’ll try it later, and I’ll update the results.
- KVM–Host does not support any virtualization…
- Resolve Audio: failed to create voice ` goldfish_ Audio ‘error
- Solutions to errors in virtual machine running in Android studio
- Building virtual machine environment based on kvm-qemu under ubuntu12.10 (12)
- Constructing docker image of multi arch
- Install Xen virtual machine using virt-manager
- Error report of xv6 operating system make Makefile:192 : * * solutions to receive comments before first target. Stop
- svn RA layer request failed unable to connect to a repository
- Command line access to passive mode FTP server failed, 425 failed to establish connection
- (20210301 solved) can’t connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available
- macos LibreSSL SSL_connect: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to github.com:443
- The process of solving Intellij IDEA can’t load jvm DLL error at a time
- error: XML error: target ‘vdb‘ duplicated for disk sources ‘aaa.img‘ and ‘bbb.img‘
- OpenSSL SSL_connect: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to github.com:443
- Mac running nltk.download () prompt certificate verity failed
- Xilinx Vitis arm-xilinx-eabi-gcc.exe: error: *.c: Invalid argument
- Cannot set up a python SDK Python 2.7. The SDK sees invalid
- ADB：INSTALL_ FAILED_ UPDATE_ Incompatible [solved]
- When using ionic to build Android APK, Cordova error is reported: requirements check failed for JDK 1.8 or greater