The reason for this problem is that the virtual directory port is occupied. You can reconfigure it!
1. Select item – right click Properties – enter web
2. Change the port number and click create virtual directory
3. Just clean up some solutions
- Through PID (process identification) to find the port (port) occupied applications, to solve the problem of port occupied
- Apache service can’t be started under xampp, reporting port occupancy class error [error] Apache will not start without the configured ports free!
- Solution to the problem that listen TCP 0.0.0.0:3306: bind: address already in use port is occupied in Linux centos7
- Install wampserver and prompt could not execute menu item internal error
- Eclipse port occupied（ java.net.BindException : address already in use: bind) solution
- filezilla Failed to create listen socket on port 21 for IPv4 solution
- ADB connection error
- JMeter: java.net.bindexception: address already in use: connect solution
- Solutions to ADB failed to start daemon
- Idea community version starts Tomcat to report error running ‘XXXXXX’: java.lang.NullPointerException
- A solution to 1603 error in installing vCenter server
- The Tomcat connector configured to listen on port 7014 failed to start
- [xampp] error: Apache shutdown unexpected. 11:00:50 [Apache] solution details
- Error C2664 in C + + compilation: cannot convert parameter 2 from “const char ” to “lpctstr” solution.
- Boot nginx flash back under Windows
- Win10 must be optimized after installation to solve 100% disk occupation
- Error code: events.js:183 throw er; // Unhandled’error’ event—solution
- solve java.net.SocketException : Unrecognized Windows Sockets error: 0: JVM_ Bind
- tftp open error resolution
- Failed in Android compilation: solution to setup Jack server problem