Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly. 11:00:50 [Apache] This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies, 11:00:50 (Apache) improper privileges, a crash, Or a shutdown by another method. 11:00:50 [Apache] Press the Logs button to view error
That means the port problem, just change the port.
- click on this Config and select the Service and Port Settings
2. Change the original port Numbers 80 and 443 to 8080 and 4433, respectively (more commonly used, can also be changed to other unused ports, such as 81,801)
3. Then click Config in the main interface, select httpd.conf and httpd-sSL. conf to find the corresponding positions respectively and change them to 8080 and 4433 set previously (if other port Numbers are set, change the corresponding Settings).
This position is very easy to find, and when you see the number of Listen, you only need to change the Listen below. If this doesn’t work, change the Listen above
5. The next detail is that you have to go to the status bar to turn Xampp off completely! Reopen it. If it still doesn’t work, try again with a different port number.
Leave a comment.
- Install apache2.4 on windows to solve the problem of the requested operation has failed
- mac Upgrade: httpd: apr_sockaddr_info_get() failed for bogon
- docker apache php-fpm AH01071: Got error ‘Primary script unknown\n’
- Apache [error] server reached MaxClients setting, consider raising the MaxClients setting
- Job for apache2.service failed apache2 cannot be started
- Apache failed to start due to SSL library certificate has expired
- SELinux solution to Apache SSL failure
- Apache startup error ah00534: httpd: configuration error: more than one MPM loaded
- Win7 system build PHP + MySQL + Apache environment + deploy ECSHOP project
- Failed to enable APR appears when the cmder of ubutun system in win subsystem installs Apache_ TCP_ DEFER_ ACCEPT
- ajp_read_header: ajp_ilink_receive failed
- AH01909: localhost:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name
- Ganglia cannot access: you don’t have permission to access / ganglia on this server
- socket.error : [errno 10048] and view PID process number and port number
- Apache2 cannot be started and an error is reported for apache2.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- filezilla Failed to create listen socket on port 21 for IPv4 solution
- Error: listen eaddnotavail: address not available
- Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed phpmyadmin xampp
- Easy solution atibtmon.exe Runtime error problem
- How to view the version of MySQL database