During the process of using Python to make a data set, the following error was reported:
The reason for the error
The error translates as:
Permission error: [Errno 13] permission denied:
The error occurs when the file cannot be opened. It can occur when the file cannot be found, is occupied, has no access, or is opened not to a file but to a directory.
The solution is as follows:
1. Check whether the file under the corresponding path exists and is occupied. If the file does not exist, just find the corresponding file; If the file exists and is occupied, the occupying program is temporarily closed.
2. Modify the permissions of CMD to run as administrator.
3. Check if the folder is open.
- Python error: permissionerror: [errno 13] detailed explanation of permission denied solution
- Error in installing Matplotlib Library: permissionerror: [errno 13] permission denied: ‘/ usr / local / lib / python3.6’
- pip install – PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
- Solution to permission denied
- [Linux] solution: SCP different server copy file prompt permission denied, please try again
- Android has applied for permission and still prompts open failed: eacces (permission denied)
- Solve the problem of dynamically applying for permission, but still reporting an error of open failed: eacces (permission denied)
- Permission error: [errno 13] permission denied: ‘… ” xxx.pyd ‘
- Monkey stress test (4)-adb opendir failed, Permission denied solution
- Git error: no permission remote: error: unable to unlink old ‘ README.md ‘ (Permission denied)
- Solutions for permission denied
- Solution: how to set program permission as administrator permission in vs2019
- Beeline connection hive2 reports an error permission denied
- move_uploaded_file() failed to open stream: Permission denied
- Ioerror: [errno 13] permission denied
- NPM ERR! Error: EACCES: permission denied, access ‘/usr/local/lib/node_modules’
- error: cannot open .git/FETCH_ Head: permission denied resolved
- [Solved] Docker Container Use APT error: Permission denied
- “Permission denied” error in Oracle10g installation
- ERROR: Could not install packages due to an OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied