VirtualBox startup error NS_ERROR_FAILURE (0x80004005)
detail forgot the screenshot, the specific error message is NS_ERROR_FAILURE (0x80004005)
(personally) During code debugging, for some reason the project’s log files filled disk C (my native Shared folder with vm was on disk C, crying… If you are using Windows, put the Shared folder on another disk), the virtual machine automatically pauses, and the forced exit occurs. After two forced exits, the 0x80004005 error occurs.
- find your virtualbox, or virtualbox shortcut on the desktop, right-click – > Property – & gt;
after modification, open VirtualBox again, error message is as follows:
the Document is empty.
Location: “C:/Users/Administrator /./VirtualBox VirtualBox. XML ‘. The line 1 (0), column 1
- Hadoop download and install cloudera virtual machine (VM)
- Open virtuakbox and failed to acquire the VirtualBox com appears object.The application will now terminate.
- Modify the VDI path of VirtualBox on MacOSX, and transfer the virtual machine
- Failed to create VirtualBox client com
- Internal error 2503 solution in endnote installation
- /sbin/mount.vboxsf: mounting failed with the error: No such device
- Solution for AutoCAD 2020 installation failure (error code: 1603) / valid for Autodesk family products
- Win10 can’t drag files to open directly
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 download and installation and error:16 The solution of
- VirtualBox failed to start, prompt failed to open a session for the virtual machine windoze 7
- Microsoft Remote Desktop (Android version) connection appears the solution of the error of 0x204
- VBoxManage.exe: error: Resize hard disk operation for this format is not implemented yet!
- Opening feature class.General function failure
- Callee RC: RegDB_ E_ CLASSNOTREG (0x80040154)
- Modify the default file location of the Jupiter notebook
- Solving the problem of can’t create temporary directory of CVS under Windows
- Shortcut to exit zoom mode in VirtualBox [off]
- Error reporting UI hierarchy using uiautomatorviewer
- Solve the problem that TeamViewer software prompts that the trial period has expired and cannot be operated remotely
- An error is displayed when virtualbox uses modifyhd command to expand capacity: Resize medium operation for this format is not implemented yet