This error often occurs when unity connects to some native andorid SDKs:
W/system. Err: Android. View. Viewrootimpl $calledfromwrongthreadexception: only the original thread that created a view hierarchy can touch its views.
the solution is to use runonuithread() in the java file written by the Android layer
The reason is that the UI update of Android needs to be in the main UI thread, and some callbacks of the advertising SDK are not in this thread
- Prompt “XXX is” when debugging real machine busy:Processing symbol Files “and” Xcode will continue when XXX is finished“
- Android studio AAPT: error: attribute android:requestLegacyExternalStorage not found.
- “Operation now in progress” appears when mounting CIFS
- Solutions to the failure of installing jupyters in termux
- Error parsing XML: error after document element
- Solution to “An error occurred while loading the archive” appears when decompressing the rar file compressed package
- Android Failure [INSTALL_ FAILED_ VERSION_ Downgrad] solutions
- Configuration of OpenGL under CodeBlocks and solutions to problems encountered
- json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)
- [Android] ImageView setting background image error: error inflating class ImageView
- Module ‘Seaborn’ has no attribute ‘scatterplot’ solution
- Vs2017 installing OpenGL
- CMake_ Compiling VTK_ 9.0.0 running vtkcommoncolor DLL has access conflict
- Solution of fileuriexposedexception for Android 7.0 behavior change
- Error in data training: valueerror: unknown label type: ‘continuous‘
- Cannot set up a python SDK Python 2.7. The SDK sees invalid
- How to solve “import cv2 failed ImportError: DLL load fail: Cannot find the specified module” in Anaconda environment
- WARNING:tensorflow:`add_update` `inputs` kwarg has been deprecated.
- Solve gradle project refresh failed
- Run time error: “unfolded2d”_ copy“ not implemented for ‘Half‘