Said the postgres installation on a blog, try to use python operation below, according to the net friend introduction, the need to install psycopg2:https://www.jianshu.com/p/646f4c19b0f3?utm_campaign=haruki
pip install psycopg2
But it said wrong:
./psycopg/psycopg.h:36:10: fatal error: libpq-fe.h: There's no such file or directory. #include <libpq-fe.h> ^~~~~~~~~~~~ compilation terminated.
Hehehehehehe, these people are not tested?
Search a netizen’s solution:
sudo apt-get install libpq-dev
Then it can be normally installed, ha ha ha, really let a person speechless.
- How To Install Java with Apt-Get on Ubuntu 16.04
- Ubuntu14.04 installation error: no such partition
- Raspberry PI install VIM editor
- Yaml Install ERROR: Cannot uninstall ‘PyYAML’.
- Clion installing glfw_Using clion to configure Vulkan development environment on MacOS
- How to Install MongoDB Community Edition Manually on mac and linux
- How To Install WordPress with LAMP on Ubuntu 16.04
- How to Install FFmpeg on Linux
- Bid for Kirin (Linux kernel) 7.0 compiler and installation sdl2.0 and QT using sdl2
- Solution to the problem of installing Tkinter module in MAC
- How to Use pychar to run tensorflow and virtualenv (How to install tensorflow)
- Debian: How to install MariaDB
- How to Install PSSH in Centos7
- How to Revert Your File & Folder by “FOUND.000”
- How to Install Mongdb4.X in Windows
- Python installation of third-party libraries reported an error: “these packages do not match the hashes from the requirements file.”
- Homebrew installation strategy of M1 MAC based on ARM architecture
- Use Maven install to type the war package, which shows that the package XXX does not exist
- Vue project installs Axios to implement HTTP request
- Mac: How to Install homebrew, nginx, PHP and MySQL