1. Reasons for not properly configuring JAVA_HOME,CLASSPATH,Path [verification method can open CMD, input Java,javac, and java-version in turn, if it can display some configuration information about Java, then the configuration is successful], if the configuration is not successful, a lot of people on the Internet have the answer, I will not go into details.
2. Default port 8080 is occupied
3 JDK and tomcat version does not match, this is also a problem, I used jdk11, found that the above two problems did not appear, but just can not run the tomcat server, finally find a needle in a haystack, looking for a long time, tomcat7.0X replaced by 9.0X,tomcat server can run normally.
- Running bat file, a flash problem
- The solution to the flash of. Bat file
- Tomcat — failed to start, flash back
- Port out of range: – 1 for Tomcat startup in idea
- Tomcat9 Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap
- IBM MQ Reason 2538(MQRC_ HOST_ NOT_ An example of error reason
- Tomcat startup project warning: org.apache.jasper.servlet.tldscanner.scanjars at least one jar has been scanned for TLD but does not contain TLD
- [Solved] Tomcat9 Startup Error: Failed creating Java ‘XXXX\Java\jdk1.8\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll‘.
- Failed to execute goal org.apache.tomcat . maven:tomcat7-maven-plugin : 2.2: run solution
- Failed to execute goal org.apache.tomcat.maven:tomcat7-maven-plugin:2.2:run (default-cli) on project
- After modifying the Tomcat configuration file in development, the modified configuration file will be automatically restored after ecplise starts Tomcat
- run.bat Operation flashback
- CDH opens Kerberos and reports an error: ticket expired
- Reason: error reading from remote server
- error: Unable to find vcvarsall.bat terms of settlement
- Running bat batch file in background
- Solution: pychar opens internal error
- Xshell 6 opens with an error prompt FlexNet_ Licensing
- Windows batch script opens hosts
- Kafka opens JMX port and reports that the error port is occupied