Complete error message
Failed to execute goal org.apache.tomcat.maven:tomcat7-maven-plugin:2.2:run (default-cli) on project jurisdiction_controller: Could not start Tomcat
Start the Maven project wrong, use Tomcat embedded in it
The dependent use of servlets is introduced in the pom.xml file
add scope tags, and the values is provided (only role in the compilation and testing, and at the same time not pass)
The scope label specifies the range of values
The default scope, which means that all Dependencies can be used throughout the lifecycle. Furthermore, these dependencies are passed to the projects on which they depend. Applies to all phases and will be released along with the project
Similar to compile, but indicating that dependency is provided by JDKs or containers, such as Servlet APs and some Java EE APIs. This scope can only be used during compilation and testing and has no transitivity.
Dependency does not apply at compile time, but does apply at run and test times, such as JDBC drivers, for the run and test phases.
Indicates that dependency is applied at test time, not at run time. Used only during testing, to compile and run test code. Will not be released with the project.
Similar to Provided, but provided in the system as an external JAR, Maven does not look for it in a repository.
- About the steps to create Maven’s (WEB) dependency using in idea
- Failed to execute goal in Maven build org.apache.tomcat .maven:
- Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.6.0
- Maven’s jar package conflict; Maven’s introduction
- Using jmh in eclipse
- Failed to execute goal org.apache.tomcat . maven:tomcat7-maven-plugin : 2.2: run solution
- Server Tomcat v8.0 Server at localhost failed to start.
- Error processing condition on org.springframework.boot . autoconfigure.context.Property Error report solution
- The import Maven project appears http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException Solutions
- 解决Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.7.0:compile
- How to Fix Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.7.0:compile
- How to solve the error after Java importing project
- Viewing Android dependency tree using gradle
- SLF4J:Failed to load class “org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder”
- Failed to read artifact descriptor for * maven
- Maven compilation error: package does not exist jar package does not exist
- Maven failed to start component [standard engine [Tomcat] when using tomcat7 Maven plugin plug-in run
- ‘dependencies.dependency.version‘ for org.springframework.cloud:spring-cloud-starter-openfeign:jar
- Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven . plugins:maven-surefire-plugin :2.12.4:test
- Maven project pom.xml Solutions to error reporting