Error reporting result:
When the project is running, a compilation error occurs suddenly and the dependency cannot be found. Follow the prompt to execute NPM install — save Vue editor bridge, or an error is reported
This dependency was not found: * vue-editor-bridge in ./node_modules/cache-loader/dist/cjs.js??ref--12-0!./node_modules/babel-loader/lib!./node_modules/cache-loader/dist/cjs.js??ref--0-0!./node_modules/vue-loader/lib??vue-loader-options!./src/components/Test.vue?vue&type=script&lang=js& To install it, you can run: npm install --save vue-editor-bridge Error from chokidar (C:\): Error: EBUSY: resource busy or locked, lstat 'C:\DumpStack.log.tmp'
After finding similar error reports, it is found that vscode automatically adds a line of import, as if it entered func when entering function, and vscode imported func as a component by default (you don’t have to be so smart?)
import func from 'vue-temp/vue-editor-bridge'
Just delete this line of code
- This relative module was not found
- [Solved] ERROR Failed to compile with 3 errors These dependencies were not found: * pdfjs-dist/es5/buil
- Error: EBUSY: resource busy or locked
- npm run devstart error: Error: Unable to find module ‘semver’
- [Vue] install vuex, error: eperm: operation not permitted, rename
- JS error: require is not defined
- Module build failed: TypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The “path“ argument must be of type string.
- Error: Cannot find module ‘process-nextick-args’
- Module parse failed:Unexpectedtoken (1:0)You may need an appropriate loader to handle this file type
- Module build failed: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir，‘node_modules\node-sass\vend’
- Front end project construction error unexpected character ‘@’ solution
- Error failed to compile with 1 errors
- Local workspace file (‘angular.json’) could not be found.
- Error reporting – the project directly introduces the error reporting and solution of. SCSS file
- Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, mkdir ‘D:\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_cache\_npx‘
- Error: cannot find module ‘webpack / lib / ruleset’_ solve
- NPM report error: eperm: operation not permitted, unlink… Solution and clear cache_ modules
- Solution of “serve with message ‘spawn Vue cli service enoent”
- Error: Module did not self-register
- Error: Rule can only have one resource source (provided resource and test + include + exclude)