error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'XXX' in package 'XXX'
Save the XML file to
“ http://schemas.android.com/apk/res-auto " changed to
" http://schemas.android.com/apk/lib/com.app.chasebank "
I directly used Android killer for back compilation. There were more than 10 errors at once. It was too troublesome to change one by one, so I simply wrote a python script:
import os import re file = "error.txt" def change_content(file): if os.path.exists(file): with open(file) as f: content = f.read() if "http://schemas.android.com/apk/res-auto" in content: print(file+":已修复") content = content.replace("http://schemas.android.com/apk/res-auto","http://schemas.android.com/apk/lib/com.app.chasebank") with open(file,"w") as f: f.write(content) with open(file,encoding='utf8') as f: data = f.read() result = re.findall(">W: (.*?):\d+: error: No resource identifier found for attribute",data) for file in result: change_content(file)
Copy the error to the error.txt file, and then run the script to modify the XML file directly.
Sometimes, such errors will appear in the back compilation. You may need to copy the errors again and then execute the script. That is to say, some errors are not reported because the previous errors have not been solved, and all such errors cannot be reported at one time.
- Flash back problem when Android studio plays music in sdcard through intent
- [Solved] ViewBinding Error: java.lang.ClassCastException: android.widget.RelativeLayout cannot be
- Ionic3 update open apk android 8.0 error FileUriExposedException
- Solve the problem of incorrect display of dialogfragment width
- Runtime error prompt in Android Studio: arrayadapter requires the resource ID to be a textview problem
- [How to Solve] Easyclick read text garbled
- Error running ‘Android Debugger (-1)‘ [How to Solve]
- C# Error: Import “google/protobuf/timestamp.proto“ was not found or had errors. [How to Solve]
- NLTK Error: [Error:11004] getaddrinfo failed [How to Solve]
- Android studio Error:Execution failed for task ‘: app:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForDebug ‘
- error: resource android:attr/lStar not found [Pefect Solution]
- The SDK of Android webrtc compiled with Ninja – C out / release command reported an error, and the Android NDK processing method could not be found
- [Solved] RuntimeError: each element in list of batch should be of equal size
- Vue Error in callback for immediate watcher “height”: “TypeError: Cannot read property ‘style’ of
- [Solved] error: package android.support.design.widget does not exist
- Android Error:Internal error:org.gradle.tooling.BuildException: Could not execute build…
- Angularjs1 exception error:[$injector:unpr]
- Flutter android studio runs gradle build error: Could not resolve all artifacts for configuration’:classpath’.
- Tomcat Error parsing HTTP request header Note: further occurrences of HTTP header parsing errors
- New Spring boot startup error Failed to auto-configure a DataSource