Complete unloading of jupyter can be used:
pip install pip-autoremove pip-auto remove jupyter -y
Can delete complete jupyter
It actually deletes the following related libraries, and if there are libraries that other libraries depend on, you can manually uninstall those that are not needed.
pip uninstall jupyter pip uninstall jupyter_core pip uninstall jupyter-client pip uninstall jupyter-console pip uninstall notebook pip uninstall qtconsole pip uninstall nbconvert pip uninstall nbformat
Pay attention to the PIP/PIP3 switch.
“The jupyter” distribution was not found, but on The command line type jupyter still exists, because there are several jupyter computers in The system. This problem seems to be relatively rare, and there are few discussions on CSDN /stack Overflow. I happened to encounter this error today and solved it, so I would like to share the solution here.
The crux of the matter is that it is possible to have multiple versions of jupyters installed in multiple Python/PIP environments, and when PIP Uninstall, only jupyters for this version are uninstalled. The version using piPs can be viewed with which PIP, and you can use which -a PIP to view all piPs installed on your machine.
Therefore, we can see all versions of jupyter with which -a jupyter and then corresponding to one by one uninstall. For the most part, the file paths for jupyter and PIP are the same, so it is enough to remove them with the PIP of that directory.
such as, suppose we see a jupyter path is /usr/local/bin/jupyter, we can use the following command to remove it:
/usr/local/bin/pip uninstall jupyter
Of course you can ls the directory to see all jupyter related libraries, and then use the top of the manual unload way to remove one by one.
Of course it is possible that you have something like jupyter under Snap, if you see a jupyter that is something like /usr/bin/Snap under the directory.
for jupyter, snap remove jupyter can be uninstalled using snap remove jupyter.
Remove all versions of jupyter and a jupyter notebook and then use PIP Install to reinstall, with PIP Install-U PIP of course recommended to update the PIP before installation
Finally, the possible cause of this error is personal analysis under anaconda environment when installing jupyter, using Sudo APT install jupyter-core or Sudo Snap install jupyter. Use conda Install or PIP Install jupyter as far as possible for a jupyter installation.
- Exception: jupyter command Jupiter notebook not found
- Python’s importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module was not found and the problem was solved
- No matching distribution found for tensorflow
- Interrupt the kernel in Jupiter does not respond
- No matching distribution found for exceptions when Python installs docx package
- python root:code for Hash MD5 was not found. Error
- In Python, import XXX does not report an error, but in IPython (Jupiter notebook)
- This dependency was not found:* vue-editor-bridge
- This relative module was not found
- [Solved] Vue Project Error: This relative module was not found
- “Error! Reference source not found.” “error! The source of the problem was not found
- Modify the default file location of the Jupiter notebook
- Sdl2 – importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module was not found.
- Because vcruntime140 was not found_ 1.dll, unable to continue code execution
- Oserror: [winerror 126] the specified module was not found. Pytoch couldn’t find caffe2_ detectron_ ops.dll
- An error was reported when idea compiles Java: no symbol was found_ How to solve this problem
- This relative module was not found: * ./store in ./src/main.js
- from ._ NNLS import NNLS importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module was not found.
- Could not install Gradle distribution
- Anaconda Jupiter notebook kernel error solution