Complete unloading of jupyter can be used:
pip install pip-autoremove pip-auto remove jupyter -y
Can delete complete jupyter
It actually deletes the following related libraries, and if there are libraries that other libraries depend on, you can manually uninstall those that are not needed.
pip uninstall jupyter pip uninstall jupyter_core pip uninstall jupyter-client pip uninstall jupyter-console pip uninstall notebook pip uninstall qtconsole pip uninstall nbconvert pip uninstall nbformat
Pay attention to the PIP/PIP3 switch.
“The jupyter” distribution was not found, but on The command line type jupyter still exists, because there are several jupyter computers in The system. This problem seems to be relatively rare, and there are few discussions on CSDN /stack Overflow. I happened to encounter this error today and solved it, so I would like to share the solution here.
The crux of the matter is that it is possible to have multiple versions of jupyters installed in multiple Python/PIP environments, and when PIP Uninstall, only jupyters for this version are uninstalled. The version using piPs can be viewed with which PIP, and you can use which -a PIP to view all piPs installed on your machine.
Therefore, we can see all versions of jupyter with which -a jupyter and then corresponding to one by one uninstall. For the most part, the file paths for jupyter and PIP are the same, so it is enough to remove them with the PIP of that directory.
such as, suppose we see a jupyter path is /usr/local/bin/jupyter, we can use the following command to remove it:
/usr/local/bin/pip uninstall jupyter
Of course you can ls the directory to see all jupyter related libraries, and then use the top of the manual unload way to remove one by one.
Of course it is possible that you have something like jupyter under Snap, if you see a jupyter that is something like /usr/bin/Snap under the directory.
for jupyter, snap remove jupyter can be uninstalled using snap remove jupyter.
Remove all versions of jupyter and a jupyter notebook and then use PIP Install to reinstall, with PIP Install-U PIP of course recommended to update the PIP before installation
Finally, the possible cause of this error is personal analysis under anaconda environment when installing jupyter, using Sudo APT install jupyter-core or Sudo Snap install jupyter. Use conda Install or PIP Install jupyter as far as possible for a jupyter installation.
- Exception: jupyter command Jupiter notebook not found
- [Fixed]Error executing Jupyter command ‘notebook’: [Errno ‘jupyter-notebook’ not found] 2
- Error importing keras in jupyter Notebook: modulenotfounderror: no module named ‘keras’ solution
- Change Jupyter Notebook Default Directory
- Installation and unloading of Python module
- Modify the default file location of the Jupiter notebook
- Ubuntu 16.04 modify jupyter default path
- Error kernel restart: restart failed was reported in the background of jupyter notebook
- [W xx:xx:xx.xxx NotebookApp] 404 GET/static/components/react/react-dom.production.min.js (::1)
- InternalError: GPU sync failed
- Supplement to the problem of “Session’app’: Error Launching activity” when running on Android
- How to solve the problem of creating notebook failed
- Installation of Python on MAC
- Mac upgrade pip
- Finally solved the importError: DLLload failed: the specified module could not be found when import matplotlib.pyplot
- Installing and uninstalling nodejs in Linux
- How to add directory plug-ins to jubyter notebook
- Error “nbconvert failed: xelatex not found on path…” Solutions
- Installing gensim in Anaconda
- Solve the problem of Python in Windows environment: Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using’”‘ in pip installation