When writing an article that references a Table Table. X or a Figure. X, you need to use “insert caption” and “cross reference”. The steps are: first to the table or graph title label, insert caption; Then, where the diagram or table is referenced, insert the caption tag that you just created.
However, during submission, different magazines have different caption formats. For example, the caption of some magazines is “Figure X”, while others are “Fig. X”.
So, how do you modify it for different magazines?The method I used is to replace “Figure” with “Fig.” in Office by global substitution.
However, there are new problems: after each document (such as manuscript, coverletter, figure, etc.) is uploaded, the site will provide an integrated PDF, and when viewing the PDF, you will find errors such as “Error” at the reference graph/table. Reference Source not found.”
How to solve this problem?The content of the reference the url: https://www.extendoffice.com/documents/word/837-remove-error-reference-source-not-found-in-word.html, specific methods are as follows:
Step 1: CTRL + A, then F9
Step 2: At the cross-reference, delete any text that you don’t need. Reference source not found “”.
This can be used if you do not delete a lot of content, but it can be a lot of work if you delete a lot of content. The web site above also mentions another method that you can learn about in more detail if you need to.
Reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/zypiner/p/10983123.html
- “Error! Reference source not found.” “error! Reference source not found solution to problem for
- Several common methods of inserting pictures into latex documents
- OpenGL learning notes: Problems and Solutions
- SSIS Error:Package Validation Error. SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. .Error code: 0x80040E37. An …
- Endnote inserting documents causes word to crash! ! Solution
- Ora-00947: not enough values
- Python idle add configuration shortcut (Ctrl + L)
- How to solve the problem of “blocked loading mixed active content” in Firefox
- Syntax error, insert “}” to complete ClassBody
- Link: fatal error lnk1123: failure during conversion to coff: file in
- Implementation of screen cleaning in Python idle
- Solution of visdom startup failure in Windows 10
- Interesting undefined columns selected from read.table and read.csv
- How to Use Subfigure in Latex
- Uiautomatiorviewer connect to the machine and click to report unexpected error while observing UI hierarchy
- Tensorflow with tf.Session The usage of () as sess
- The use of BibTex
- Content rendering error: a solution to the problem of zero Download document cannot be opened
- Solutions to UCenter Info: MySQL query error app1
- Exception ignored in: bound method basesession__ del__ Of