recently my tutor gave me a project related to UWB, using stm32 chip. When I downloaded The program with Keil5, The J-Link driver detected all that could be done, but ran out of The Firmware of The connected J-link does not support The following memory access. Later consult the elder brother also is to encounter this kind of problem for the first time, then turn to omnipotent Internet, discover also have similar problem.
(you can see that there is already a j-link driver in the device manager)
(Keil5’s magic wand can also be detected, note the DLL)
(download program, two error, mentality explosion)
2. When The firmware of The connected j-link does not support The following memory access, I received a second error (Flash download faied-taget DLL has been cancelled). Therefore, I tried to find out The reason from The DLL.
also refers to a lot of big guys’ solutions, basically is to replace the jlinkarm. DLL under the installation path of Keil5 with jlinkarm. DLL under the j-link installation path. So I tried it myself, and it worked.
(after modifying the DLL, it was ok)
later when using uwb serial port debugging, it was very happy to see that the data could be successfully sent!
- STM32 added firmware library, but could not find h file
- LoadRunner error — memory violation: exception access_ Solution
- Solutions to the problem of vulnerable missing firmware in Ubuntu
- PyTorch CUDA error: an illegal memory access was encountered
- Python: CUDA error: an illegal memory access was accounted for
- seaborn.load_ Data set error urlerror: < urlopen error [winerror 10060] the connection attempt failed because the connecting party did not reply correctly after a period of time or the connected host did not respond
- MP-BIOS bug: 8254 timer not connected to IO-APIC
- A new virtual machine cannot be connected to the network (error fetching interface information device not found),
- The connection pool of SSM project database cannot be connected. The project can run normally and the database cannot be connected
- [error log] 27.1.0 series of errors Error:Failed to resolve: com.android.support :support-an notations:27.1.0
- The difference, cause and solution of memory overflow and memory leak
- Cannot run program “make” when compiling APM firmware with eclipse under Windows: launching failed problem
- os::commit_memory(0x0000000538000000, 11408506880, 0) failed； error=‘Cannot allocate memory‘
- When xshell 6 is connected normally for the first time, it will prompt could not connect to ‘127.0.0.1’ (port 61708): connection failed
- Debug assembler NTVDM has encountered a system error The equipment connected to the system does not work
- Samba getpeername failed. Error was transport endpoint is not connected error
- Kvm internal error: process exited ：cannot set up guest memory ‘pc.ram‘:Cannot allocate memory
- Hbase Native memory allocation (mmap) failed to map xxx bytes for committing reserved memory
- Fatal error: Newspace:: rebalance allocation failed – process out of memory (memory overflow)
- MacBook Pro battery 0%, connected to the power but showed that the battery is not charging solution