Remember, when using keil compiler in the past, there were such problems:
At the first glance, I saw “1 error (s)”, and subconsciously thought that my program had made a mistake. I looked for it for a long time and didn’t find it.
Later, I took a closer look and found that this error can be completely ignored because the required. Bin and. Hex files have been generated.
This error is just that the file copy.bat is not generated, and I don’t need this file.
But the bitch of OCD is itching. It’s uncomfortable to see an error hanging.
In the option, I removed the check box before “run #2”.
Just compile the unnecessary copy.bat file without parameters.
At this point, compile again and 0 error will pass.
- [Solved] KEIL Error: source file ‘.XXX.o‘ – object file renamed from ‘XXX.o‘ to …
- How to disable icloud drive on Mac?
- Keil5 compiler error: runtime error R6002 – floating point support not loaded
- Error:  bootstrap checks failed…
- Using glut in CodeBlocks
- [VTK] vtk8.2.0 + vs2015 + win10 compilation and configuration
- C / C + + cannot open the source file directory, the header file is not imported, the solution is as follows
- MDK (keil) debugging often appears flashback phenomenon solution.
- Xcode ffmpeg Error：/clang:1:1: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation）
- [VTK] cmake compiling VTK
- OpenGL class library and environment configuration under win10 and vs2015
- OpenGL environment configuration under VS2010 / vs2012 / vs2015
- insmod: init_module ‘hello.ko’ failed (Exec format error)
- A fatal error C1083 occurred when compiling C + + code under. Net: unable to open the include file: “xuhk”_ Jnihelloworld. H “: solution to no such file or directory error.
- Copy forbidden in C + +++
- CodeBlocks configuring OpenGL environment
- Vtk8.0 compilation process record under vs2017 and qt5.12.1
- The first time I write OpenGL program, what should I do when I encounter “can’t open include file:” GL / glaux. H “: no such file or directory”?
- Post build event after VC generation
- Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=87, The parameter is incorrect