After phpstrom is installed, the following error will appear during SVN checkout:
Cannot load supported formats: Cannot run program “svn”: CreateProcess error=2
The reason is that SVN uses command-line tools. If there is no SVN command-line tool locally, it will lead to an error.
Re install SVN, select the installation command line and complete the installation
Then all the way to next, the installation is successful.
Restart phpstrom, SVN can be used normally.
- Support annot run git xcrun: error: invalid active developer path
- Idea always reports errors when using “SVN” to associate projects Error:Cannot run Program “SVN” (in directory “path XXXXXX”): CreateProcess error = 2,
- Composer install ThinkPHP
- Installing gensim in Anaconda
- Supplement to the problem of “Session’app’: Error Launching activity” when running on Android
- eclipse cdt Program “make” not found in PATH
- On the problem of from PIL import image
- Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE: Package com.* signatures do not match the previously
- Solving syntax error: unexpected character after line continuation character
- Error after JDK reassembly: Error:opening registry key ‘Software/JavaSoft/JRE’
- woeusb Installation failed Exit code 256
- Windows git review reported an error. UnicodeDecodeError
- Error: MySQL shutdown unexpectedly
- Jetson nano uses Python to read and parse GPS data (GPRMC, gpgga).
- Access restriction in Eclipse: the type ‘xxx’ is not API solution
- Ubuntu “a user name is not in the sudoer folder. It will be reported. ” Solutions for
- When nodejs is installed: the error code is 2503
- Perfect solution for IntelliJ idea error “CreateProcess error = 2, system cannot find the specified file”
- Unable to find utility “instruments”, not a developer tool or in PATH
- Python3 reports an error [errno 5] input / output error. Print is used when there is no stdout