The reason is that the downloaded sass loader version is too high and incompatible
terms of settlement
Yarn remove sass loader uninstall
yarn add sass- [email protected] -D install a lower version
- TypeError: this.getOptions is not a function
- Module build failed: Error: Node Sass version 6.0.0 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘sass-loader’ in ‘F:\H5\project-h5’
- Module build failed: TypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The “path“ argument must be of type string.
- Installation problems in using SCSS
- Vue3 uses element plus package to solve the problem of occasionally disordered code on the icon after it goes online
- Does Vue project already have sass loader dependency or report an error using lang = “SCSS”
- Solution to the problem of selecting node sass when creating vue-cli3
- After introducing sass into Vue project, start to report error typeerror [err]_ INVALID_ ARG_ Type]: the “path” argument must be of type string
- Node Sass version 6.0.1 is incompatible with ^4.0.0.
- Solution to node sass installation failure
- Error an unexpected error occurred: * * * etimedout
- Solve the problem that the version of less is too high
- Module build failed: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir，‘node_modules\node-sass\vend’
- Vue — report error with less module build failed: typeerror: loaderContext.getResolve is not a function
- Error reporting – the project directly introduces the error reporting and solution of. SCSS file
- Vue reports an error sasserror: expected newline
- Error: cannot find module ‘node sass’
- Error: Module did not self-register
- Yard error: found incompatible module