The solution executes the following command to allocate memory initially. The reason for the error is that the memory is not enough.
the ES image I downloaded is 5.6.8. Modify the version number according to my own situation
docker run - D - P 9200:9200 - P 9300:9300 -- name = es_ " -e ES_ JAVA_ OPTS="-Xms256m -Xmx256m" elas ticsearch:5.6.8 code>
after the command is executed, the pro test is available
- Modify the tomcat configuration in docker, causing javaagent to report agent library failed to init instrument
- Common command of docker
- How to Fix ERROR: Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localhost – is it running?
- Centos7 quick installation of docker and configuration of image acceleration
- EEROR:Windows named pipe error: The system cannot find the file specified. (code:2)
- standard_init_linux.go:211: exec user process caused “exec format error”
- Error syncing pod, skipping: failed to “StartContainer” for “POD” with Image
- Error response from daemon: Conflict. The container name “/mysql is already in use by container
- Docker delete error response from daemon: Conflict: unable to delete xxxxx solution
- Docker load loading mirror message JSON no such file or directory error
- docker: Error response from daemon: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: net/http: request canceled
- error:Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017, reason: errno:111 Connection refused；error:couldn‘t ….
- When docker creates a container command: Error response from daemon: No command specified
- Docker command error during connect: get http://2F2F.2Fpipe2Fdocker_ engine/v1.36/containers/json: open//.
- Docker run failed with the following error in logs, standard_ init_ linux.go:211 : exec user process caused “exec format error“
- Docker starts the image and reports an error. Iptables failed: iptables — wait – t NAT – a docker – P TCP
- “Failed to convert @ drawable / XX into a drawable exception details are logged in window”
- Installing docker on Huawei Kunpeng server arm64
- docker: error pulling image configuration:timeout
- The docker runtime container reported an error: error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed