Sql Server Shared Memory Provider error 233 No process is on the other end of the pipe
Cannot connect to SQLEXPRESS.
A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 0 – No process is on the other end of the pipe.) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 233)
If you are getting this erro while connecting to sql express server then you need to make changes mentioned below.
1. Click on Start menu > Programs > Microsoft Sql Server > Configuration Tools
2. Select Sql Server Surface Area Configuration.
3. Now click on Surface Area configuration for services and connections
4. On the left pane of pop up window click on Remote Connections and Select Local and Remote connectionsradio button.
5. Select Using both TCP/IP and named pipes radio button.
6. click on apply and ok.
Now when try to connect to sql server using sql username and password u’ll get the error mentioned below
Cannot connect to SQLEXPRESS.
Login failed for user ‘username’. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 18452)
To fix this error follow steps mentioned below
1. connect to sql server using window authentication.
2. Now right click on your server name at the top in left pane and select properties.
3. Click on security and select sql server and windows authentication mode radio button.
3. Click on OK.
4. restart sql server servive by right clicking on server name and select restart.
Now your problem should be fixed and u’ll be able to connect using sql server username and password.
- SQL 2005 remote connection error (provider: SQL network interface, error: 28 – the server does not support the requested protocol
- SQL Server 2008 18456 error and SA unable to login solution
- Solution to SQL Server Error: 4064
- SQL Server 2005, unable to log in, forget sa password, 15405 error!
- SQL Server SSPI handshake failed Error
- SQL Server 2008 login 4064 error solution
- Prompt SQL server error 15023 solution memo when modifying user mapping
- install sql server 2016 Error code 0x84B20001
- Version problem of SQL Server
- 12-web security — error injection based on SQL Server — and, convert, cast
- SQL server error 15404 solution
- Java 11.0.11 SQL Server connection error
- Navicat remote connection SQL Server 2014 express report 08001 error
- SQL Server “login failed for user ‘domain account”. [sqlstate 28000] (error 18456). “Problem solving
- The solution of PL / SQL can’t connect to the remote server after installing Oracle locally
- Insert into / delete / update / select of SQL Server database table
- SQL server remote computer refused network connection, error: 1225, specific solution steps.
- Solve the problem of SQL Server limit 2G memory limit installation
- Solution of error converting data type varchar to datetime in SQL Server
- Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error & #x27;80040e4d & #x27;