Sql Server Shared Memory Provider error 233 No process is on the other end of the pipe
Cannot connect to SQLEXPRESS.
A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 0 – No process is on the other end of the pipe.) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 233)
If you are getting this erro while connecting to sql express server then you need to make changes mentioned below.
1. Click on Start menu > Programs > Microsoft Sql Server > Configuration Tools
2. Select Sql Server Surface Area Configuration.
3. Now click on Surface Area configuration for services and connections
4. On the left pane of pop up window click on Remote Connections and Select Local and Remote connectionsradio button.
5. Select Using both TCP/IP and named pipes radio button.
6. click on apply and ok.
Now when try to connect to sql server using sql username and password u’ll get the error mentioned below
Cannot connect to SQLEXPRESS.
Login failed for user ‘username’. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 18452)
To fix this error follow steps mentioned below
1. connect to sql server using window authentication.
2. Now right click on your server name at the top in left pane and select properties.
3. Click on security and select sql server and windows authentication mode radio button.
3. Click on OK.
4. restart sql server servive by right clicking on server name and select restart.
Now your problem should be fixed and u’ll be able to connect using sql server username and password.
- SQL 2005 remote connection error (provider: SQL network interface, error: 28 – the server does not support the requested protocol
- SQL Server 2008 18456 error and SA unable to login solution
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed
- SQL Server 2005, unable to log in, forget sa password, 15405 error!
- CentOS Liunx 7 uses rdesktop to remotely connect to the Alibaba Cloud server and it appears Failed to connect, CredSSP required by server.
- Solution to SQL Server Error: 4064
- xrdp_mm_process_login_response:login failed
- SFTP login error: fatal error: received unexpected end of file from SFTP server
- Navicat premium essentials for Mac database settings
- How to: Install Hyperterminal On Windows 7
- 【Linux】psql: FATAL: Ident authentication failed for user “username” Error and Solution
- A solution to the refusal of rdesktop connection to windows host
- Error 711: Cannot load Remote Access Service Connection Manager.
- Install And Configure Nagios on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Solve the problem of SQL Server limit 2G memory limit installation
- MySQL password setting error message: error 1054 (42s22): unknown column ‘password’ in ‘field list’
- Ubuntu 16.04 Chinese installation tutorial (Graphic), Ubuntu 16.04
- Sorting out MySQL “too many connections” solutions
- Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error & #x27;80040e4d & #x27;
- Microsoft SQL server, additional database error: error 916 solution