The job runs with “domain\ User” and the following error is encountered:
JOB RUN: 'Product_JobTest' was run on 2016/10/27 at 4:30:00 DURATION: 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds STATUS: Failed MESSAGES: The job failed. Unable to determine if the owner (domain\user) of job Product_JobTest has server access (reason: Could not obtain information about Windows NT group/user 'domain\user', error code 0x5. [SQLSTATE 42000] (Error 15404)).
Read the following reference articles:
We started to try to modify the owner of the job as SA, and encountered two problems:
1. For the report subscription job generated by the report service, the subscription scheduling time of 2008R2 failed to be modified, and this problem was not encountered in 2014.
2. For the cross-server access job deployed by the business, it will be verified with the startup account of SQL Server Agent service, and the access permission of LINKEDSERVER needs to be configured.
On the domain controlled Server, add the startup account of SQL Server service to “BUILTIN\Windows Authorization Access Group”, and then let the job run with “Domain \ User” as the owner, and no error will be reported.
- MS SQL Could not obtain information about Windows NT group/user ‘domain\login’, error code 0x5. [SQ…
- SQL Server “login failed for user ‘domain account”. [sqlstate 28000] (error 18456). “Problem solving
- SQL Server SSPI handshake failed Error
- To solve the problem of failed to load: data in HTML5 game running rmmv locally/ actors.json problem
- Windows_ Win7 broadband connection prompt remote access connection manager error
- OpenSCManager Error 1722
- About the cause of the long-standing ADO error: unspecified error “(error code = 0x80004005) (excerpt from the Internet)
- The underlying provider failed on open problem solving
- GitLab You are not allowed to push code to this project
- Linux configuration SFTP server
- HTTP Error 401.1 – Unauthorized:Access is denied due to invalid credentials
- Exchange 2016 OWA login exception
- Error encountered when running WCF
- [Windows 7 – how to delete files protected by trustedinstaller win7 force deletion of files]
- Install sql2012 prompt setup account privileges failed solution
- Infragistics.NetAdvantage . 2006.vol2 error 1609 solution
- Event ID 407, 408 – when NAT is used as a DNS server
- error code 0x534. [SQLSTATE 42000] (Error 15404)).
- Nginx configures different domain names to access different projects
- SQL Server 2008 login 4064 error solution