1、 Mybatisplus only configures mapper in YML, and the path scanning is not enough
In this way, only the basemapper provided by mybatis can be used. The mapper file is not loaded in the target file.
2、 Configure the mapper file scanning path again in the pom.xml file
<resources> <resource> <directory>src/main/java</directory> <includes> <include>**/*.xml</include> </includes> <filtering>false</filtering> </resource> </resources>
In this way, you can successfully use custom SQL and SQL in basemapper.
- The java.lang.exceptionininitializererror of mybatis reports an error
- How to Fix Invalid bound statement (not found) Error
- Failed to configure a DataSource: ‘url‘ attribute is not specified and no embedded datasource could
- Failure of spring boot configuration server port
- [Solved] org.apache.ibatis.binding.BindingException: Invalid bound statement (not found): com.zyh.springboot.
- The icon on the layui page is not displayed, and an error message is reported: Failed to decode downloaded font …..
- How to Fix Spring Boot OTS parsing error: Failed to convert WOFF 2.0
- Mapped Statements collection does not contain value for XXXX
- How to Fix The error may exist in com/kuang/dao/UserMapper.xml
- Related configuration of mybatis project
- How to Fix Error: JavaFX cannot find fxml
- Spring boot can’t scan XML (invalid bound statement (not found))
- After Java application is deployed in Linux environment, Chinese is displayed as square solution
- Differences between the assets directory in Android project and the purpose of resource
- Failed to load ApplicationContext encountered when using mybatis plus
- MySql 8.x java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: Public Key Retrieval is not allowed
- Solution to the problem of installing lxml in Pip
- Securityerror: error ᦇ 2148: SWF file (SWF file cannot access local resources)
- Mac clion configuring opencv environment
- [solved] closingontransa ctionalSqlSessionorg.apache.ibatis . session.defaults.DefaultSqlSession @20] No information after that.