This means the CUDA version is not compatible with TF.
I’m running in a virtual environment created by Conda. Python =3.6. CUDA version = 9.2 in basic environment.
When TensorFlow was configured, it was TF1.8 installed as CUDA 9.2. How could it not be compatible?So I’m n V c minus V.
So I was curious to create a new virtual environment and install TensorFlow =1.8.
conda install tensorflow-gpu==1.8
See the error and think TF1.8 is really not compatible with CUDA10 + lol, I need to confirm the CUDA driver version.
The original CUDA driver is 10.1, the CUDA version and the driver version are not consistent, embarrassing. It turned out that the graphics driver on the new computer was too new. Please refer to the corresponding relationship on Nvidia’s website:
The CUDA driver is 430.64, but the CUDA version=9.2 is configured. Well, upgrade the CUDA version and the problem is solved. Of course TF will be upgraded to 2.0+.
- CONDA 3090 install tenslow GPU report error importerror: libcublas.so .9.0: cannot open shared object file
- To solve the problem of importerror when installing tensorflow: libcublas.so . 10.0, failed to load the native tensorflow runtime error
- Error: cudaGetDevice() failed. Status: CUDA driver version is insufficient for CUDA runtime version
- Resolved failed call to cuinit: CUDA_ ERROR_ NO_ DEVICE
- (Solved) pytorch error: RuntimeError: cuDNN error: CUDNN_STATUS_EXECUTION_FAILED (install cuda)
- How to Fix NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn‘t communicate with the NVIDIA driver.
- NVIDIA NVML Driver/library version mismatch
- Anaconda builds a new environment and installs sklearn, numpy and other modules
- FCOS No CUDA runtime is found, using CUDA_HOME=’/usr/local/cuda-10.0′
- Tensorflow installation and uninstall (Anaconda version)
- ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found
- torch.cuda.is_ Available() returns false
- NVIDIA docker failed to start normally
- Tensorflow error in Windows: failed call to cuinit: CUDA_ ERROR_ UNKNOWN
- Pytorch RuntimeError CuDNN error CUDNN_STATUS_SUCCESS (How to Fix)
- Anaconda returns Python 3.7 to Python 3.6
- Configuration (9) to solve the problem of “setup tools PIP wheel failed with error code 1”, create virtual environments with Python of anaconda
- CUDA Visual Studio Integration Installation failed
- Solution: Failed to load the native TensorFlow runtime.
- Using pip to install tensorflow: tensorflow — is not a supported wheel on this platform