Read the following online.
1. Close Proofreading
2. Recovery from backups
The above is a bit tedious.
———————– official response ——————-
The cause of the problem is that there are interactions such as field codes that conflict with the endnotes. The solution is to clean the word file, i.e. delete the field code.
The details are as follows (see original English for windows and mac):
1. back up your documents
2. Ctrl + a check mark
3.Crtl + 6 to remove the code (this is the key step)
4. Ctrl + C and V to copy to a new document.
Actually, operation 3 should solve the problem, I did try copying to the new document and indeed I can insert documents at will without crashing.
PS (error): just tried, will be in front of the chart directory ctrl + 6 after the document can be inserted into the literature normally.
My steps are: 1. select all the preceding directories 2. ctrl + 6 3. find the location of the insert literature or directly follow the new, successfully completed 4. ctrl + z to reply to the directory link status.
I hope this will help you.
- Content rendering error: a solution to the problem of zero Download document cannot be opened
- E11000 duplicate key error collection in mongodb
- “Error! Reference source not found.” “error! Reference source not found solution to problem for
- “Error! Reference source not found.” “error! The source of the problem was not found
- The use of BibTex
- Visual studio 2012, a complete collection of solutions to flash back windows after running
- The reason why HashMap multithreads send out life and death loops
- Differences between VI and VIM in Linux
- @How to solve eclipse error after setter and @ getter (@ data) annotation
- SQL server remote computer refused network connection, error: 1225, specific solution steps.
- Windows 10 startup item repair an operating system wasn’t found
- Python server run code ModuleNotFoundError Error [How to Solve]
- Error message: Syntax error, insert “Finally” to complete TryStatement
- DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -433, SQLSTATE: 22001, SQLERRMC
- Solution to the problem of console flash in vs2017 runtime
- Solution to the problem of installing lxml in Pip
- Visual Studio 2005 — Error code 1603 for this component means “Fatal error during installation.
- Solve the problem of red wavy line in pychar when importing module written by oneself
- gvim: GConf-WARNING **: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon