Read the following online.
1. Close Proofreading
2. Recovery from backups
The above is a bit tedious.
———————– official response ——————-
The cause of the problem is that there are interactions such as field codes that conflict with the endnotes. The solution is to clean the word file, i.e. delete the field code.
The details are as follows (see original English for windows and mac):
1. back up your documents
2. Ctrl + a check mark
3.Crtl + 6 to remove the code (this is the key step)
4. Ctrl + C and V to copy to a new document.
Actually, operation 3 should solve the problem, I did try copying to the new document and indeed I can insert documents at will without crashing.
PS (error): just tried, will be in front of the chart directory ctrl + 6 after the document can be inserted into the literature normally.
My steps are: 1. select all the preceding directories 2. ctrl + 6 3. find the location of the insert literature or directly follow the new, successfully completed 4. ctrl + z to reply to the directory link status.
I hope this will help you.
- Several common methods of inserting pictures into latex documents
- Internal error 2503 solution in endnote installation
- Solving word experienced an error trying to open the file in word
- The solution of duplicate entry ‘for key’ primary ‘when inserting data in MySQL
- FreeMarker generates word file, and word file cannot open the solution.
- win7 VMware Error:1325 Documents Is not a valid short name solution
- Endnote x9 error
- The solution of white screen crash when loading QML
- VC Critical error detected c0000374 crash problem and solution
- [Oracle] when inserting data, “ora-00001: unique constraint” appears
- Python implements inserting content in the specified position of text
- Alpine Linux executable file crash report error / lib / x86 not found_ 64 Linux GNU / libc.so solution
- How to align MathType formula with text in word
- Solutions to Vue running crash
- Encryption unsuccessful, need to factory reset or crash after android restarts several times
- File C:\Users\admin\Documents\WindowsPowerShell\profile.ps1 cannot be loaded because running scripts
- “Sh: dot: not found” when Doxygen generates documents
- How to Solve Arduino IDE Crash Issue
- How to view error information after Android application crash
- Sklearn ValueError: empty vocabulary; perhaps the documents only contain stop words