Openstack private cloud failed to create a virtual machine
instance failed block device setup
multipathd is not running exit code 1
Create a new virtual machine, select the corresponding image, network, storage, etc., and the creation fails. The host status is error
If the cloud host creation fails, you need to first determine the node that the cloud host was scheduled to, then go to that node and check the nova-compute logs and search for that log record by UUID. It is better to determine the request ID, req-id, that created that task and go to the error log, as shown in the figure showing that the node is not running the multipath service causing the volume creation to fail.
Start the corresponding node multipath service, and check whether the multipath service of all nodes is running normally.
systemctl restart multipathd.service systemctl status multipathd.service
Then re-create the virtual machine.
- [Solved] Gbase Install Error: service cgconfig is not exist on hosts
- Linux: How to Solve Rabbitmq Plug-in Install Error
- Job for network.service failed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] RHEL 7 installs Oracle RAC 126.96.36.199, executes root.sh error ohasd: failed to start
- Virtual machine ping Command Error: ping name or service not known
- [Solved] kubeadm join Cluster Error: error execution phase kubelet-start
- Install and start the tftp-server server and possible solutions to Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart xinetd.service problems
- Linux Connect Error: network.service failed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Centos Mount Error: XFS: log mount mount/recovery failed : error -117
- The solution to the crash loop back off error of coredns in k8s deployment
- [Solved] VMware error: The module “PhysMem” failed to start.
- Linux Install Docker Error: Failed to restart docker.service: Unit docker.service not found.
- [Solved] Service network restart reported an error and failed to restart
- See system logs and ‘systemctl status docker.service‘ for details
- Service network restart reported an error and failed to restart [How to Solve]
- Nginx Startup Error: Job for nginx.service failed because the control process exited with error code
- [Solved] VMware Create a Virtual Machine Error: unsuccessful
- [Solved] Ubuntu 20.04.3 Fail to Start sshd Error: Failed to start OpenBSD Secure Shell server
- stream copy error: reading from a closed fifo [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Sshd startup error: Failed at step CGROUP spawning /usr/sbin/sshd: No space left on device