Openstack private cloud failed to create a virtual machine
instance failed block device setup
multipathd is not running exit code 1
Create a new virtual machine, select the corresponding image, network, storage, etc., and the creation fails. The host status is error
If the cloud host creation fails, you need to first determine the node that the cloud host was scheduled to, then go to that node and check the nova-compute logs and search for that log record by UUID. It is better to determine the request ID, req-id, that created that task and go to the error log, as shown in the figure showing that the node is not running the multipath service causing the volume creation to fail.
Start the corresponding node multipath service, and check whether the multipath service of all nodes is running normally.
systemctl restart multipathd.service systemctl status multipathd.service
Then re-create the virtual machine.
- [Solved] Failed to Setup IP tables: Unable to enable SKIP DNAT rule: (iptables failed: iptables –wait -t na…
- PM2 user defined Log, PID and other Log File Locations
- [Solved] FTP Setup Error: Job for vsftpd.service failed because the control process exited with error code…
- [Solved] Sshd startup error: Failed at step CGROUP spawning /usr/sbin/sshd: No space left on device
- ERROR: Failed to Setup IP tables: Unable to enable SKIP DNAT rule
- [Solved] Centos Mount Error: XFS: log mount mount/recovery failed : error -117
- [Solved] KingbaseES V8R3 Error: cluster.log ERROR: md5 authentication failed
- [Solved] Error: Connection activation failed: No suitable device found for this connection.
- Disk Extended Error: WARNING: Re-reading the partition table failed with error 16: Device or resource busy.
- Ubuntu Startup Error: warning failed to connect to lvmetad，falling back to device scanning
- Linux Nagios failed to log in to internal server error (Fixed)
- Error: ENOSPC: no space left on device [How to Solve]
- Solution of device eth0 does not see to be present, delaying initialization. Error in network card under Linux
- Ubuntu: pdserving deployment output log.txt Error
- [Solved] Log Error: kernel: blk_update_request: I/O error, dev fd0, sector 0
- LINUX unzip Error: checkdir error: cannot create person, No space left on device
- [Solved] pxp_lib.h:19:10: fatal error: linux/pxp_device.h: No such file or directory
- [Solved] mosquitto log Error: SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert decrypt error
- Virtual machine failed to start network service error: ob for network.service failed because the control process exited with error code
- VScode Error: extension failed XHR Failed (Ubuntu Virtual Machine)