MSBUILD : error MSB3428: Could not load the Visual C++ component “VCBuild.exe”.
This problem occurs in the install front-end project
MSBUILD : error MSB3428: Could not load the Visual C++ component “VCBuild.exe”…
1. The administrator opens CMD and sets the agent (optional, if you have one)
set HTTP_PROXY=http://127.0.0.1:1080 set HTTPS_PROXY=http://127.0.0.1:1080
2. Install windows build tool
npm install -g --production windows-build-tools
3. If the card is completely stuck, wait for one minute, and then enter C:\Users\Username\.windows-build-tools
If there is a file in the figure below, the download is successful, and if there is no file, the download fails
If the download fails, download it manually and extract it to C:\Users\Username\
The final status is shown in the figure:
5 Configure system environment variables (Setting -> advanced system settings -> environment variables)
Append to path item
6. change the file name
Because the problem I encountered was MSBUILD : error MSB3428: Could not load the Visual C++ component “VCBuild.exe”…
The project will use the executable file VCBuild.exe to build
So I made a copy of vs_BuildTools.exe and modified it to VCBuild.exe, so that cmd can use “VCBuild”!
Because I have already installed python3 or higher, the command is also “python”
so python2.7 I will also modify the executable to python.exe -> python2.exe, pythonw.exe -> python2w.exe
TIP: If your front-end project will be built with commands like “python2” or “python3” instead of “python” to execute python code, then you also need to rename the executable
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- [Solved] Msbuild: error msb3428: the group cannot use the visual c + + function “vcbuild. Exe”.
- Vue Error: component has been registered but not used [Two Methods to Solve]
- [Solved] Vue3.0 Error: The component has been registered but not used vue/no-unused-components, Close eslint
- 9:13 error Component name “home“ should always be multi-word vue/multi-word-component-names
- [Solved] Vue item packaging error: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
- [Solved] vue-roter 4 Error: Error: Invalid route component/Uncaught (in promise) Error: Invalid route component
- [Solved] vue error: error Component name “School“ should always be multi-word vue/multi-word-component-names
- [Solved] devTools failed to load sourcemap: Could not parse content for map
- [Solved] Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
- [Solved] Failed to load plugin ‘vue‘ declared in ‘.eslintrc.js‘: createRequire is not a function
- Failed to resolve async component default: ChunkLoadError: Loading chunk 7 failed
- [Solved] Vue eslint Error: Component name “*****“ should always be multi-word
- “Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND” error. The project created by vue-cli 3.0 can run under dev, and an error is reported after packaging, and the page is blank.
- [Solved] component import error is declared in the statement of components
- [Solved] Vue3 Error: Failed to resolve component:xxx
- [Solved] ESlint Create New File Error: Component name “Home” should always be multi-word.
- Vuejs composite ElementUI component library error
- [Solved] Error:The above error occurred in one of your React components & A component suspended while respondi
- [Solved] Angular basic create component error: Is it missing an @NgModule annotation
- [Solved] electron project Package Error: spawn exe\dll ENOENT