1. Emergence of problems
Today, connect hive with dbeaver and test several SQL executed on the hive client yesterday. There are custom UDF, udtf, udaf, etc. in the SQL, but when the execute button is pressed in dbeaver, an error is reported, saying that it is an invalid function. But it has been registered as a permanent function in hive and has been run. How can it be invalid in dbeaver?
1.Put the create permanent function statement executed at the hive command line into Dbeaver and execute it again
(1) The statement to create a permanent function is as follows:
create function testudf as 'test.CustomUDF' using jar 'hdfs://cls:8020/user/hive/warehouse/testudf/TESTUDF.jar';
3.Cause (not carefully verified)
1. Because my hive client uses hive commands to connect and register functions, and because Dbeaver connects to hive with hiveserver2 service, which is beeline connection. It is said that hive client registration hiveserver2 cannot be used.
2. In the actual operation process, when I execute the instruction to register the permanent function in Dbeaver, the execution result reports that the function already exists, and it will be fine when I execute the sql statement again. So I think it’s possible that the function information was refreshed, because the function was reported to be invalid at the beginning of the execution, indicating that the sql was also executed.
- [Solved] Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user ‘root‘@‘hadoop102‘ (using password: YES)
- [Solved] MYSQL 5.7 gruop by eRROR: this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
- Hive install initialization error: Error: Duplicate key name ‘PCS_STATS_IDX‘ (state=42000,code=1061)
- [Solved] Pyodbc.ProgrammingError: No results. Previous SQL was not a query.
- How to Check the most CPU consuming 50 queries in MYSQL
- Bulk Update Error: #Cause: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax； check the m
- Mysql 8.0.13 Enabling remote access (ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual th)
- Runtime error occurred: 1843 (ORA-01843: invalid month)
- How to Solve MySQL version 5.7+ Group by group error
- Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML. Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 281; The content of element type “sqlMapConfig” is incomplete
- [Solved] Running in 64 bit mode with the 32 bit Oracle client installed
- How to Solve Mysql8 load data error
- How to Solve mysql [Err] 1067-Invalid default value for
- Mysql :error 1111. Invalid use of group function
- [Solved] Druid connection pooling Error: com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure
- [Solved] Hive Find Error: FAILED: RuntimeException java.lang.RuntimeException: cannot find field
- MYSQL8 Startup Error: mysqld_safe error: log-error set to ‘/var/log/mariadb/mariadb.log‘
- [Solved] mysqldump Command Error: Got error: 2002: “Can‘t connect to server on ‘127.0.0.1‘ (36)“ when trying to connect
- MySQL Error: errorCode 1130, state HY000 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] MySQL Error: Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server