What should I do if latex is running fine in the early stages, but suddenly it doesn’t work and shows that an important file is missing? Here we take “picins.sty” as an example.
Most of the problems can be solved by the following method.
It would be more accurate to put the two .sty files in the tex/latex/picins directory, the .dvi and .doc files in the doc/latex/picins directory, and the rest of the files in the source/latex/picins directory. The above refers to its directory tree in MiKTeX. However, it was found that the corresponding picins folder could not be found, so you need to complete it manually, as follows.
Step 1, check if the picins folder is missing under texlive’s folder, tex/latex/picins directory and doc/latex/picins directory and source/latex/picins directory.
Step 2: If not, copy the downloaded and unzipped picins folder to the above three directories.
Step 3, press win+R at the same time, execute cmd command, type “texhash” to update the database of tex.
The above three steps will solve the problem that the file does not exist.
- [Solved] Latex&VScode Error: I found no bibdata command//command//citation—while reading file*.aux
- [Solved] Spring Nature latex Error: Getting the error “Missing $ inserted” in LaTeX
- [Solved] Mac VS Code fatal error: ‘bits/stdc++.h‘ file not found
- [Solved] Kafka Start Log Error: WARN Found a corrupted index file due to requirement failed: Corrupt index found
- [Go] Solve the problem of exec: “gcc” executable file not found in %PATH% error when using cgo
- Mac Pyaudio Installation fatal error: ‘portaudio.h‘ file not found
- [Solved] Android12 Error: fatal error: ‘mediadrm/ICrypto.h‘ file not found
- [Solved] MAC Compile Error: fatal error: ‘endian.h‘ file not found
- [Solved] Mac Cmake Complie openmp Error: fatal error: ‘omp.h‘ file not found
- Error when manipulating files: zipfile.BadZipFile: File is not a zip file
- Postgis Install Error: could not load library “C：\……“：The specified module could not be found.
- Error in loading latex project compilation [How to Solve]
- latex Package inputenc Error: Invalid UTF-8 byte “A1
- [Solved] ERROR: Could not open requirements file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory : ‘requirments.txt‘
- [Solved] Latex error: environment cjkfilltwosides undefined.
- Flutter Error: dump failed because resource AndroidManifest.xml not found [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Error: Main class not found or could not be loaded com.jawasoft.
- [Solved] VSCode Edit LaTeX Error: Recipe terminated with error.
- Solution to latex “too many unprocessed floats” error
- Intellij IDEA jetty-jmx.xml Error:Duplicate config file paths found