In the process of using MDK, the compilation found that the error: No section matches selector – no section to be FIRST/LAST is generated, which means that the system driver file, i.e. .s file, is missing from the project.
There are two cases of missing .s files.
1. The .s file has not been added. If the .s file is not added, the .s file can be added to CMSIS (normally, under normal circumstances, the .s file is directly available in MDK_ARM), and after it is added, the compilation is successful.
In the process of adding .s file: find the left column at the main function .c file, and click Add in the file where it is located (file type click .s file for easy finding) .s file.
2. No .s file is generated. This error usually occurs when using MDK for the first time, usually because the file where the mdk’s keil is located is not in the same folder as the project file created. Just move the created project file into the mdk file.
- Memory write error at 0x100000. MMU section translation fault [How to Solve]
- [Solved] No corresponding flash error is found during MDK download
- How to Solve Hdsc32 MDK compile error: #29 & #223-D
- [Solved] Ora-01652 Error: unable to extend temp section through 128 (in table space temp)
- Xilinx Vitis Error Launching Program: Memory write error MMU section translation fault
- [Solved] STM32F4 MDK5 Software Simulate Error: error 65: no ‘read‘ permission
- Keil Compile Error: ..\OBJ\USART.axf: error: L6002U: Could not open file ..\obj\sys.o: No such file or directory
- IAR Compile Error: Error[Li005]: no definition for [How to Solve]
- [Solved] RK3399 Compile UBOOT Error: No rule to make target , needed by
- [Solved] VIVADO Compile Error: Spawn failed: No error
- [Solved] The application could not be installed: INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS
- [Solved] PySide2 Error: This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized
- Gradle Package Project Lombok Not Working: No serializer found for class com.qbb.User and no properties discovered to create BeanSerializer……
- [Solved] Cmake compile opencv open-source project Error: but it set OpenCV_FOUND to FALSE so package “OpenCV” is considered to be…
- [Solved] Junit.test use error: log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
- [Solved] Error: The superclass, ‘Animal‘, has no unnamed constructor that takes no arguments.
- log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (freemarker.cache)
- [Solved] volatile was removed and now has no effect. Use `with torch.no_grad():` instead.
- (Keil MDK) UCOS floating point support abnormal solution
- TensorFlow-gpu Error: failed call to cuInit: CUDA_ERROR_NO_DEVICE: no CUDA-capable device is detected