IntelliJ idea configuring jetty- jmx.xml report errors Error:Duplicate config file paths found
Note: IntelliJ idea version: 2016.3.7 for Mac, jetty version: jetty 8.2.0.v20160908.
When updating jetty version to
jetty 8.2.0.v20160908 today, in
configure, in addition to the default configuration file, check
etc/jetty- jmx.xml and
etc/jetty- ssl.xml when configuring and saving, idea reports an error: Error:Duplicate config File paths found and cannot be saved.
Try to untick
etc/jetty- ssl.xml configuration file, the error remains. Instead, uncheck
etc/jetty- jmx.xml , the error disappears. Make sure the error message comes from
etc/jetty- jmx.xml configuration file.
Open the root path of jetty package and find
start.ini file, open and pull to the bottom, you can see the list of configuration files that have been checked in the graphical interface, and the last two lines are my additional configuration. In the above heap of configurations in these two lines, you can see that the SSL configuration file has been annotated, but the JMX configuration file has not been annotated, so the configuration file is duplicated. Therefore, in the configuration file of idea, uncheck JMX and confirm
start.ini There are no duplicate profiles in .
- How to Solve Azkaban Error Chung during uploading files to DB
- How to Solve Gradle Error: Plugin with id ‘jetty’ not found.
- Template Render Error Solution (Hexo blog theme, GIT upload)
- IIS 404 The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred
- Git: “error: RPC failed; curl 18 transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining”
- Android studio Error:Execution failed for task ‘: app:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForDebug ‘
- Git xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcru
- NVM ERROR open \settings.txt: The system cannot find the file specified
- Buffer I/O Error in /var/log/messages
- Error using tensorflow GPU: could not create cudnn handle: cudnn_STATUS_NOT_INITIALIZED
- Error: cannot find module ‘webpack cli/bin/config yargs’‘
- Git Push remote error: GH007: Your push would publish a private email address.
- Vue Report Error #NULL! :no such file or directory,chmod….. [email protected] **\css- Beautify.js
- Rendering Problems The following classes could not be instantiated: xml layout file could not be loaded
- How to Solve Error: Cannot find the declaration of element ‘beans’.
- error while loading shared libraries: lib*.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- How to Solve org.apache.ibatis.binding.BindingException: Invalid bound statement (not found) Error
- Redis Exception | DENIED Redis is running in protected mode because protected mode is enabled
- [step on the pit] idea submits the code to GitHub and prompts 403 — the requested URL returned error: 403
- The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration