Go straight to the theme, and the personal test is effective!!
WARN Found a corrupted index file due to requirement failed: Corrupt index found A corrupt index file was found and the request failed
WARN Found a corrupted index file due to requirement failed: Corrupt index found, index file (/tmp/kafka-logs/__consumer_offsets-13/00000000000000000000.index) has non-zero size but the last offset is 0 which is no larger than the base offset 0.}. deleting /tmp/kafka-logs/__consumer_offsets-13/00000000000000000000.timeindex, /tmp/kafka-logs/__consumer_offsets-13/00000000000000000000.index, and /tmp/kafka-logs/__consumer_offsets-13/00000000000000000000.txnindex and rebuilding index... (kafka.log.Log) [2021-11-27 10:02:24,168] INFO Recovering unflushed segment 0 in log __consumer_offsets-13. (kafka.log.Log) [2021-11-27 10:02:24,168] INFO Loading producer state from offset 0 for partition __consumer_offsets-13 with message format version 2 (kafka.log.Log) [2021-11-27 10:02:24,169] INFO Completed load of log __consumer_offsets-13 with 1 log segments, log start offset 0 and log end offset 0 in 2 ms (kafka.log.Log) [2021-11-27 10:02:24,172] WARN Found a corrupted index file due to requirement failed: Corrupt index found, index file (/tmp/kafka-logs/test-0/00000000000000000000.index) has non-zero size but the last offset is 0 which is no larger than the base offset 0.}. deleting /tmp/kafka-logs/test-0/00000000000000000000.timeindex, /tmp/kafka-logs/test-0/00000000000000000000.index, and /tmp/kafka-logs/test-0/00000000000000000000.txnindex and rebuilding index... (kafka.log.Log)
Error reporting reason
The Kafka broker is abnormally closed and stopped, resulting in index corruption
Step 1: Enter the Kafka home directory of your installation and execute the following command to view the storage directory of Kafka data (Kafka log configuration)
Step 2: directly delete the/TMP/Kafka LOHS folder
rm -rf /tmp/kafka-logs/
Restart Kafka and check the log to verify that the problem has been solved
Check the Kafka log and confirm that the error has been resolved
To solve the problem, a problem is derived
deleting the Kafka data file is equivalent to starting Kafka for the first time. When you start up with the zookeeper provided by Kafka, you may report an error by viewing logs/zookeeper.out under the log information.
- [Solved] Git error: bad signature 0x00000000 fatal: index file corrupt
- [Solved] kafka Startup Error: ERROR Shutdown broker because all log dirs in /…/kafka/logs have failed (kafka.log.LogManager)
- log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (freemarker.cache)
- [Solved] Junit.test use error: log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
- [Solved] URIError: Failed to decode param ‘/%3C%=%20BASE_URL%20%3Estatic/index.%3C%=%20VUE_APP_INDEX_CSS_HASH%20%3E.css’
- Kafka error: ERROR There was an error in one of the threads during logs loading: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: “derby” (kafka.log.LogManager)
- Libtorch Error: Expected object of type Variable but found type CUDALongType for argument #2 ‘index’
- [Solved] Spark Error: ERROR StatusLogger No log4j2 configuration file found
- [Solved] Win 10 Kafka error: failed to construct Kafka consumer
- Huawei kafka Authentication error: Server not found in Kerberos database (7) – LOOKING_UP_SERVER
- Kafka executes the script to create topic error: error org apache. kafka. common. errors. InvalidReplicationFactorException: Replicati
- [Solved] Kafka Error: kafka.common.InconsistentClusterIdException…
- [Solved] 01654 error: the index cannot be extended through 8
- kafka Error: Error while fetching metadata with correlation
- [Solved] Angular12 ng build Error: Index html generation failed.
- Mac M1 Start Virtual Machine Centos8 with PD to install Kafka error: Error: VM option ‘UseG1GC‘
- [Solved] kafka startup Error: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
- [Solved] A needed class was not found. This could be due to an error in your runpath. Missing class: scala/co
- How to Solve Error: avoided redundant navigation to current location: “index/user”
- [Solved] sparkSQL Error: WARN TaskMemoryManager: Failed to allocate a page (bytes), try again.