When IDEA is developing an android project, it reports an error when it starts.
Error:Android Gradle Build Target: org.gradle.tooling.GradleConnectionException: Could not execute build using Gradle installation ‘C:\Users\musarona\.gradle\wrapper\dists\gradle-2.14.1-all\8bnwg5hd3w55iofp58khbp6yv\gradle-2.14.1’.
Error:Failed to complete Gradle execution.
Unable to start the daemon process.
This problem might be caused by incorrect configuration of the daemon.
For example, an unrecognized jvm option is used.
Please refer to the user guide chapter on the daemon at https://docs.gradle.org/2.14.1/userguide/gradle_daemon.html
Please read the following process output to find out more:
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for 1572864KB object heap
The main idea of this error is that IDEA cannot allocate memory space to the virtual machine. To solve this kind of problem is to adjust the memory configuration in idea.exe.vmoptions.
If you still have problems, you can adjust other options in idea.exe.vmoptions
Ok. Edit, the next day the project is not working, so I will report this error.
Adjusting the heap in the compiler to 2G will not work.
Be puzzled. Think about it as an error reported in gradle, gradle should have a configuration that needs to take up memory. When I opened it, I was shocked. The default jvm memory of gradle is 1536m, which corresponds to 1572864KB in the error message. Then change it to a smaller size, change it to 512m, restart the compilation and pass it once.
- Error occurred during initialization of VM Could not reserve enough space for 1572864KB object heap
- Plugin is too old, please update to a more recent version, or set ANDROID_DAILY_OVERRIDE environment
- Android Error:Internal error:org.gradle.tooling.BuildException: Could not execute build…
- Flutter android studio runs gradle build error: Could not resolve all artifacts for configuration’:classpath’.
- Flutter Package error: keyboard_visibility:verifyReleaseResources
- How to Solve Error “Could not find com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.0.1”
- Android studio version 3.0 import version 2.2.2 error Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- [Solved] Android app development version update failed, Android – error: task execution failed ‘: app: com
- You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components
- IDEA Compile Project Error: GC overhead limit exceeded solution
- How to Solve k8s Nodal issues: /sys/fs/cgroup/memory/docker: no space left on device\““: unknown.
- Android integration of iFLYTEK’s speech recognition (voice dictation) error message “Failed to create the object, please confirm that libmsc.so is placed correctly, and createUtility is called to initialize”
- How to Solve Gradle Error: Plugin with id ‘jetty’ not found.
- g++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus) Please submit a full bug report, with preprocess
- error: could not install *smartsocket* listener: Address already in use PM8:49 ADB server didn’t AC…
- [error record] Android application release package error handling (turn off syntax check log processing release configuration)
- Android studio Error:Execution failed for task ‘: app:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForDebug ‘
- Intellij IDEA jetty-jmx.xml Error:Duplicate config file paths found