1. Error reporting:
Use the journalctl – xefu kubelet command to view the kubelet log. The following errors are found:
cannot find network namespace for the terminated container
# docker system prune
# systemctl restart kubelet
Instructions for using docker system:
# docker system -h
Flag shorthand -h has been deprecated, please use –help
Usage: docker system COMMAND
df Show docker disk usage
Check the usage of docker space.
events Get real time events from the server
View live events.
info Display system-wide information
View system information.
prune Remove unused data
Docker cleans the stopped container, and there is no network, image and cache used by the container.
- [Solved] K8s Initialize Error: failed with error: Get “http://localhost:10248/healthz“
- ERROR: Pool overlaps with other one on this address space
- Error syncing pod, skipping: failed to “StartContainer” for “POD” with Image
- Node Kubelet Error: node “xxxxx“ not found [How to Solve]
- Common command of docker
- Docker creation container cannot find network card: error response from daemon: network XXXX not found
- [Solved] “Failed to run kubelet“ err=“failed to run Kubelet: misconfiguration: kubelet cgroup driver: \“cgrou
- Linux view folder size, remaining disk space (DU / DF)
- Failed to add /run/systemd/ask-password to directory watch: No space left on device?
- Summary of k8s single master cluster deployment
- [Solved] k8s kubeadmin init Error: http://localhost:10248/healthz‘ failed
- Failed to get D-Bus connection: No such file or directory
- Docker starts MySQL container and reports an error driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint mysq
- Error response from daemon: Conflict. The container name “/mysql is already in use by container
- [Solved] docker Error: bridge docker0 failed: exchange full
- Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See systemctl sta
- Pod reports error “Back-off restarting failed container” solution
- Docke Run: response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container with id exists:XXX:unknown
- error starting container: API error (404): network fabric_test not found“
- [Solved] Kibana Error: Kibana server is not ready yet