Error reporting when calling GP tool
Last week, I wrote the code to call the two GP under esri.arcgis.datamanagementtools: createenterpriseodatabase and enableenterprise Geodatabase, that is, to create an enterprise database and convert the database into an enterprise database, but there are always errors. The error contents are as follows:
Start Time: Mon Nov 15 14:19:41 2021
Failed to execute. Parameters are not valid.
ERROR 000824: The tool is not licensed.
Failed to execute (EnableEnterpriseGeodatabase).
Failed at Mon Nov 15 14:19:41 2021 (Elapsed Time: 0.00 seconds)
When I manually execute the tool by using the tool in the toolbox provided by ArcGIS, the execution is successful. The execution parameters are as like as two peas, but the code execution is not a problem. Later, it was found that it was an authorization problem. The following permission initialization code was added to the code constructor or loading event. The problem was solved perfectly.
- [Solved] Kubedm init error: error execution phase preflight: [preflight] Some Fatal errors occurred…
- [Solved] Lumen Error: Class redis does not exist
- [Solved] ArcGIS Error: Packaging succeeded, but publishing failed
- When using postman assertion, the global variables set in the tests of the pit will take effect only after the interface is executed
- Mongodb Crash Error: Too many open files [How to Solve]
- [Fixed]ERROR: canceling statement due to conflict with recovery
- [Solved] PostgreSQL Error: ERROR: CURRENT TRANSACTION IS ABORTED, COMMANDS IGNORED UNTIL END OF TRANSA
- SVN Update Error Please execute the ‘Cleanup‘ command [How to Solve]
- How to Solve Error: could not read ok from ADB Server.failed to start daemon error: cannot connect to daemon
- The execution of ExecuteNonQuery by oraclecommand is suspended
- Node.js operation mysql error Cannot enqueue Handshake after invoking quit
- Git xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcru
- K8s initializing the master & worker node error [How to Solve]
- Elasticsearch 6.2.3 version executes aggregation error Fielddata is disabled on text fields by default
- [Solved] At least one of these environment variable is needed to run this program
- [Solved] Hadoop Mapreduce Error: GC overhead limit exceeded
- Git: “error: RPC failed; curl 18 transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining”
- [step on the pit] idea submits the code to GitHub and prompts 403 — the requested URL returned error: 403
- [Solved] fatal: could not read Username for
- [kubernetes] the pod instance of calico node always reports an error and restarts