Since yesterday, Windows Update Update encountered an error, unable to download and install the Update patch, error code 80246008.
As shown in figure
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Click “Get Help information about the error” in the figure to get the following:
You must log in as an administrator to perform these steps.
If you receive a Windows Update error 80246008 while downloading the Update, you may need to change the backend Smart Transfer Service (BITS) or Windows Event log service Settings, and then restart each service.
The steps to change or restart the backend intelligent Transport Service (BITS)
By clicking the Start button
, then click Control Panel to open Administration Tools. In the search box, type Administrative Tools, and then click Administrative Tools.
- Net start command system error 5 and error 1058 solution
- Win10 must be optimized after installation to solve 100% disk occupation
- Error after JDK reassembly: Error:opening registry key ‘Software/JavaSoft/JRE’
- Question: cannot create windows service for mysql.error : 0 (install MySQL)
- About how to solve the 8050800c error when Windows Update updates the definition of Windows Defender
- Windows Visual C + + 2005 redistributable error 1935 solution
- Cuban DCOM connection to programs Synsopose.exe failed
- Oracle 12C installation process related errors and Solutions
- PS open prompt AMT subsystem failure solution
- Microsoft Remote Desktop (Android version) connection appears the solution of the error of 0x204
- Win10 install iTunes appears: “installation assembly microsoft.VC80 . CRT, tupe = Win32, version = 8.0.50727.6195 “…”
- An error occurred during the installation of assembly
- Vs error: there is an error in the script of the current page
- Solution to Starting Fault of routing and remote access service (16389 (0x4005))
- SQL Server 2008 18456 error and SA unable to login solution
- Debug assembler NTVDM has encountered a system error The equipment connected to the system does not work
- [Windows 7 – how to delete files protected by trustedinstaller win7 force deletion of files]
- Error 711: Cannot load Remote Access Service Connection Manager.
- Uninstall ManyCam with WindowsUninstaller.Org Removal Tips
- How to modify TeamViewer ID