Solution to “error: invalid environment block” when Ubuntu starts up
1. Error status 2. Solution
1. Error status
When starting Ubuntu with grub, some errors are displayed below:
error: invalid environment block Press any key to continue...
Execute the following instructions:
sudo cd /boot/grub sudo rm grubenv sudo grub-editenv grubenv create sudo grub-editenv grubenv set default=0
Now check whether it is feasible
grub-editenv grubenv list # default=0
Restart again should have no problem.
- There is no windows solution in dual system Ubuntu grub startup
- [How to Fix] error: file ‘/boot/grub/i386-pc/normal.mod’ not found
- Modify the screen resolution after installing Ubuntu 16.04 (xrandr: Failed to get size of gamma for output default)
- There is a solution to the problem: severity = corrected, type = physical layer, id = 00e5 or id = 00e8 (receiver ID) under Ubuntu
- How to solve the problem of error 15: file not found when Linux starts
- Ubuntu 18.04/ubuntu 16.04 (Ubuntu kylin 18 / 16), the last grub installation failed
- Error 13 when grub starts: solving the problem of invalid or unsupported executable
- Modify grub to solve computer startup error: error 17
- MP-BIOS bug: 8254 timer not connected to IO-APIC
- Problems in the construction of CUDA environment (GPU parallel programming)
- How to solve the failed to start switch root error during centos8.1 startup?
- Solve the error of dual system installation: the grub-efi-amd64-signed package failed to install into /target/.
- Solve boot prompt“ error:unknown filesystem Grub rescue “problem
- [problem solving] Error:failed to get canonical path of /cow
- Build LNMPR Error — php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution
- Win7 and Ubuntu dual system, start error: no such partition grub rescue
- Reading package lists… Error! (How to Fix)
- Solution to “the grub PC ‘package failed to install into / target / when installing Ubuntu server
- Go to: windows update error 0x800703ed possible solutions