Have a problem
When running the code, the following error prompt appears:
AttributeError:'Rectangle' object has no property 'normed'
The reason is that the library has been updated and there is no such attribute.
Delete the normal in the code (no error, but it seems that it can’t be drawn) s>
normal code> attribute in the code with
density code>, and add an attribute
stacked = true code>.
Thank you for your comments.
- django.db.utils .IntegrityError: NOT NULL constraint failed: blog_ blog.author_ ID error resolution
- Undeclared identifier CV in opencv4.2.0_ WINDOW_ AUTOSIZE
- The key “target densitydpi” is not supported
- Windows problem loadlibrary failed, GetLastError = 193
- Problem: attributeerror: ‘tensor’ object has no attribute ‘creator’
- non-static variable this cannot be referenced from a static context
- Attributeerror: object has no attribute
- Can’t find the name of Intel ICD OpenGL driver
- [Altium problem] “extra pin u1-22 in normal of part U1”
- Summary of common errors in angularjs
- Brief introduction of idea Lombok and solutions for reporting red and wrong
- Several properties of Android listview
- [error log] 27.1.0 series of errors Error:Failed to resolve: com.android.support :support-an notations:27.1.0
- The element “extra pin The solution of “in normal of part” warning
- Multi-object editing not supported error resolution
- Altium designer failed to add class member problem
- When executing hive – f script com.mysql.jdbc . exceptions.jdbc4 .CommunicationsException: Communications link failure
- ajax error 400 (Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request))
- Unity about meshcollider collider cannot trigger collision event