Several situations that lead to the above problems:
1. The package name of RPM package contains such special symbols as “[,]”;
2. When rM-IVH XXXX. RPM, XXXX packet name does not exist;
3. The directory name at the top of RPM package does not exist or has problems; — I have made this trap of the problem, it took several days to solve.
1. Modify the package name of RPM package through MV;
2. Add packages to install in the installation directory;
3. Correct the directory name of RPM package to keep it consistent with the directory specified in the installation software;
Reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/noxy/p/5794801.html
- Solution not found by JPS command
- [SharePoint] after deploying webpart, the solution to the resource file in the layouts mapping directory referenced by webpart cannot be found
- Local workspace file (‘angular.json’) could not be found.
- TFTP: server says: file not found solution
- vs2013 wdk8.1 ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for ntkrnlmp.exe
- Error in compiling rmarkdown to PDF file` xxx.sty ‘ not found.
- IntelliJ idea error: package not found or symbol not found
- MySQL server PID file could not be found!
- Solve fatal error: ‘FFI. H’ file not found
- Error when pychart terminal runs pytest: file not found:
- LaTeX Error: File `.def’ not found. [\usepackage]
- [How to Fix] error: file ‘/boot/grub/i386-pc/normal.mod’ not found
- How to solve the problem of error 15: file not found when Linux starts
- Class file for com.sun.beans.introspect.propertyinfo not found
- gazebo7 CMake Error:Could not find a package configuration file provided by “gazebo_plugins“
- Executable file not found in $path bug solution
- error Newline required at end of file but not found eol-last
- Problem: error (24) file not found is prompted when importing the network table
- How to Fix Pandoc wasn’t found.pdflatex not found on PATH
- Vs2017 cannot open the source file “XXX. H” by adding a file name after creating a new class