Screen overlay detected – How do I fix this on an Android phone
April 12, 2017 | attention
For more information.
Seek professional solutions to your problems.
Are you insane/crazy/out of use
Small C detects glume coverage
On Android phones?
It looks something like this.
To change this permission setting, you must first change the permissions in “Settings” > In the application
Close the screen overlay
Android screen coverage detection
Appear on many Android phones, such as Samsung Galaxy S7, S6, Note 5, LG V10, OnePlus 3, LG G Stylo, LG Stylo, etc.
Let’s look at how to fix the screen overlay detection step by step.
You may like:
If my LG G4 doesn’t turn on
How to do?
Why screen overlay detection appears:
Different applications already installed on your Android device may cause this error, but we will apply the final solution to resolve this error.
Detected screen install any new application on Android, your Android phones in а р р е а r.. Once the following error occurs, you will not be able to continue and open any applications.
Please also see:
How do I enable USB debugging with a disconnected screen
Detected how to fix screen overlay solution
The most important thing to do first to avoid this screen overlay detection error is to exit an application that has a screen overlay or a floating window.
Second, major applications will always cause screen coverage detection in such cases, such as Facebook messages, Lux, Cleaning master, etc.
Third, when you run the floating application, the screen overrides are displayed, and now you need to install a new one, at this point, request access rights. And it appears at the top of other apps, like Facebook Messenger’s chat header.
How to solve screen coverage detection for all Android phones
How to solve screen coverage detection for Samsung Galaxy (S7, S6, Note 5, note 4, etc.)?
How to fix screen coverage detection for all Android phones
Here are 2 solutions for all Android screen coverage detection:
Open Settings, and then click Application.
2. Click in the top right corner of the three, and then click configure а р р ѕ.
3. In this screen, you will find”
Draw the Oth
, click on it.
4. Now, on the “Draw Oth” application page, you can see that the screen overwrites/removes additional permissions for the application.
5. On this page, you need to close”
Allows you to draw other applications
Button, as shown below: The above solution can resolve any screen coverage error detected on any Android device. Still can’t solve your problem?Moving on, let’s show you the solution 2. Don’t miss it. Follow us.
Solution 2: How do I turn off screen coverage
1. Turn on Settings
2. Click on the app or app
3. Triple button to the right of t, and then click Reset Application Preferences.
4.Finish this solution will be final and the notice of the detected Screen Overlay will no longer appear. So, what’s Samsung’s solution for screen coverage detection?Read on
How does LG G3 solve the restart problem
Screen coverage detection s6
Here is another set of solutions from the Internet
- GPU hardware acceleration related problems, solve flash screen
- Error report in idea compilation Error:Android Dex : [Project] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError : GC overhead limit exceeded
- E / Art: failed sending reply to debugger: a solution to broken pipe
- Android avoids memory leak: reasonable use of getcontext() and getapplication ()
- Unknown failure (at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:565))Error while Installing APKs
- Solving equations and equations with MATLAB
- MFC flash screen solution
- WebView load webpage, HTTP call error
- How to Fix IDM has been Registered with a Fake Serial Number
- Android android.intent.category Purpose and use of. Launcher
- How to Disassemble/Assemble Galaxy S4 i9500 for Screen/Parts Repair!
- Solve the browser err_proxy_connection_failed problem
- Modifying the default style of scrollbar in Android
- AndroidStudio sync failed solution
- How to Fix com.android.builder.internal.aapt.v2.Aapt2Exception: Android resource linking failed
- Failure delivering result ResultInfo
- Nexus 5x unlock bootloader + root
- Execution failed for task ‘:app:processDebugManifest’.
- How to uninstall the software for apple / Mac? What if the software can’t be unloaded?
- Installation library on pychar (taking pandas for example)