Resolution of problems with rviz global status displayed as error
Run the program rosrun rviz rviz – D in the official tutorial of ROS
rospack find turtle_ tf/rviz/turtle_ rviz.rviz
No coordinates are displayed for the results found
Later, I run rosrun rviz when I write TF transformation, and find that the status of TF is warning when add joins TF
In fact, first of all, change the map on the left side of the fixed frame under global options in the upper left corner to world, and then the global status will become OK.
Then select add in the lower left corner to add a TF display. So you can see that there are three coordinates in the middle three-dimensional diagram. Two of them are the coordinates of the two turtles, and the one in the middle is the world coordinates. Next, move the tortoise, and the two coordinates will follow.
Understand the nature of the displays on the left in rviz. In fact, those things are the same as a model. When a tortoise is represented by a coordinate system, the coordinate system will change accordingly. How do you know about this change?In frame, it will receive the corresponding message and then make corresponding actions according to the message.
The exact reason is still unknown
- Graphics rendering pipeline diagram of OpenGL
- Error in upload code of tortoisegit error:1407742E
- Matlab draw logarithmic coordinates!
- Problems and solutions in learning opengl
- Binary tree traversal (preorder, middle order, postorder, hierarchy traversal, depth first, breadth first)
- Flashback problem of output window of visual studio 2017 console program
- OpenGL learning notes: Problems and Solutions
- Common problems and basic concept knowledge of OpenGL
- Missing parents in call to ‘print’
- The time of the time database displayed by the front end is inconsistent
- Latex bracket size control
- How to use Android android:supportsRtl attribute
- Node configuration environment variable and global installation of webapck
- A solution to [error] LD returned 1 exit status
- Solutions to “an error occurred while processing this directive”
- Insert keyframe giving keying set failed to insert any key frames (solved)
- Flex Error #2032 Stream Error
- The problem that the normal of the model is no longer perpendicular to the surface after unequal scaling
- Flask Request an extension before_request after_request errorhandler
- Failure: waiting for status update. MMC read failed